Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) (20322 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Comment / Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce shared these lovely pictures of his Wife, and his children Cody and Jasmine as they celebrate Christmas together.

Ben Murray-Bruce wrote; 'My wife and I with our children Cody and Jasmine! Christmas was a time well spent with family!'

Lovely family.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/senator-ben-murray-bruce-shares-lovely-photos-of-his-family.html

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by sleeknick: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2016
E no reach my hand oh! shocked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ElectronicsGuy(m): 3:18am On Dec 27, 2016
oya naa

1.2kva and 650va pure sine wave inverter available @ giveaway price..

Make your holiday celebration power up at all time!!!

Also, generator power booster also available that enables you use your pressing iron, boiling ring, electric kettle, dryers, and all heating elements on your small generator or higher without stressing the generator for N4500 only.

Check my signature for contact.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by iambijo(m): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Mr.common sense

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2016
This is news?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2016
He's tired of common sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by RGem(f): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2016
I also celebrated Christmas with my family.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..
Beautiful year ahead..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Gr8elite: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2016
From whom did that boy inherit that complexion

No vex, it's just a common sense question

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Common sense family

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2016
grin

21 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2016
OK

We have seen him and his family.

Next

RGem:
I also celebrated Christmas with my family.

I also celebrated Christmas with my Family

grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by lilmax(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2016
the babe go well

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Seems this man is now doing his job in the house.... He is not a twitter senator again.

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
I thought this Baba was fada to freeze OAP, that talkative
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Murray bruce my guy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by princedmiayer(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2016
ok.. but abi una no c Trump and Hillary Christmas Pix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
SENATOR OF THE YEAR, MEANWHILE WHO WAS HE SUPPOSE TO SPEND IT WITH, HIS RIVALS OR WORKERS?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by dumie(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
This cute family always making common sense

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
So....

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by BCharles: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
veekid:
This is news?

I wonder o.....

It's NOT even on Silvebirds TV Station and it's making front page here
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by promizchild: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
What about those who do not have Nigerian money in their pockets... Make sure you put smile on their faces too
Merry Christmas
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
He spend the Christmas with his family, where? in their home. U, where did u spend's urs silverbird gallery, shoprite and so on.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by ichommy(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Lovely...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Ekiti142(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2016
how is these a news
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) by Hokstrend: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious / Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Police Discover 1,333 Live Ammunition In School Playground In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.