Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) (4600 Views)

Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by mrjef: 5:43am On Dec 27, 2016
. If you search for askew in Google, the content displayed will tilt slightly to the right

. Google was formally called backrub

. Because Gmail was launched in April 1 2004, many people taught it was April fool prank

. Google hired a camel to create a street view of desert

. If you spell Google backwards you get elgoog , now you can visit http://www.elgoog.im/ and search for any word but of course your word must be in mirror form e.g Hope and epoh

. About 3 million searches are performed on Google every minutes

. Google first tweet was I am feeling lucky and its written in binary codes

. The owner of Firefox is now working with Google

. Google own a programming language called Go

10. Google earn about $30 billion per year from adverts
http://www.jeftechworld..com/2016/12/top-10-facts-about-google-you-dont-know.html?m=1#more

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Harris90(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 27, 2016
So where is the shock?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by ehnok(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Amazing
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Lincoln275(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
$30b is d shock u r talking about, mtvhewwe! op it seems u v joined bad gang. u understand what I mean abi?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by saraki2019(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2016
google nice
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by lacasera14(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2016
I'm shocked!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Okay so should we fry beans
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by hernandson(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
I hope i learnt sometin sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by odogwu2007(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2016
This kind stories don't shock Nigerians, if u want to shock Nigerians use anything that will have a direct impact on dem grin like Lack of tomato in the market, no more cows coming from the north. The federal government hv ban eating of kpomo. Or banks nd ATM won't work till January. Lol these are the things that shock us grin grin if I made sense lick like grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by praisecity(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwu2007:
This kind stories don't shock Nigerians, if u want to shock Nigerians use anything that will have a direct impact on dem grin like Lack of tomato in the market, no more cows coming from the north. The federal government hv ban eating of kpomo. Or banks nd ATM won't work till January. Lol these are the things that shock us grin grin if I made sense lick like grin

things like this are nt new to niaja ppl, all na style.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by falcon01: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
This forum is becoming boring any new fact posted here is known

In fact the world is getting boring everything is getting recycled every body think they are now wise people are turning freethinkers the government's are playing games with the people, the rich don't give a damn about the poor no more
Am

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Agimor(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Op where is the shook here... That Daura ATM that was crowded the other day is a clear example of shook.
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Nanxix Gooqle kor..Wikipedia ni
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Chuksemi(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2016
odogwu2007:

Or better still, things like "Buhari announces he will step down tomorrow" or " Trump promises to fight Nigeria over Biafra" things like that would definitely put the whole country in shock. It would be so Much, Ghana would feel it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by olalaycon(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy Google taking the lead since inception.
students best friend..
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by stevenson007: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2016
See them! I learnt some things. You try jare!
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2016
You didnt mention how google acquired youtube and despite thier earnings,google surprisingly refuses to pay tax,i will do the same if i were in thier shoes.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by henryobinna(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2016
nice, knew some already sha.

click my signature.
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by pr0blem: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2016
mrjef:
. If you search for askew in Google, the content displayed will tilt slightly to the right

. Google was formally called backrub

. Because Gmail was launched in April 1 2004, many people taught it was April fool prank

. Google hired a camel to create a street view of desert

. If you spell Google backwards you get elgoog , now you can visit http://www.elgoog.im/ and search for any word but of course your word must be in mirror form e.g Hope and epoh

. About 3 million searches are performed on Google every minutes

. Google first tweet was I am feeling lucky and its written in binary codes

. The owner of Firefox is now working with Google

. Google own a programming language called Go

10. Google earn about $30 billion per year from adverts
http://www.jeftechworld..com/2016/12/top-10-facts-about-google-you-dont-know.html?m=1#more
cool facts 30b thats amazing
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
No 5 is so true cheesy
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by FellaL: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chuksemi:

Or better still, things like "Buhari announces he will step down tomorrow" or " Trump promises to fight Nigeria over Biafra" things like that would definitely put the whole country in shock. It would be so Much, Ghana would feel it.
lol my guy dream on
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Specyano(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
. If you spell Google backwards you get elgoog , now you can visit http://www.elgoog.im/ and search for any word but of course your word must b

the site is nt affliated to Google just a mirror site for fun
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by veekid(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Checked all; none of em shock me not even no 5 cool
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by promise3048(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hahaha so na dis small stuff go shock me so if I tell u my life history dat means u go jst faint
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by odogwu2007(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chuksemi:

hahahahahhahahahaha so true
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by Phranex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
shoking.. now whats more shocking is the fact that 2017 would be many peoples year of getting employed. Heres why

https://www.nairaland.com/3541019/information#52300417
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by omotolly22(f): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow am so shocked
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by techlegram: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Google employees not allowed talk about their jobs publicly....i read this interesting article on Google Employees

http://techlegram.com/google-employees-not-allowed-work-talk-publicly/
Re: Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) by techlegram: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Google is also facing the challenges for managing its highly diversified portfolios from Smart Home to Apps like Hangouts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 15 Coming Soon. It's Design Will Shock You / 15 Dangerous Android Apps That Are Being Used To Spy On You - Google / Infinix Hot Note 2 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.