Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George (17701 Views)

Dipo Bode George Dies At 42 / PDP Chairmanship: Don't Blame Wike Or Secondus - Okupe Tells Bode George, Others / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by mayorteetee(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
May God punish tewonde gorge and his entire family, but I will still blame the media for interviewing this idiot
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by ekolina(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
The way you guys comment here is so tiring.....you kept calling sb that was discharged and acquitted by the SC criminal. Sarki can you please tell me y u said Bode George is a criminal and what is Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by Puzzo10: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2016
The pot calling the kettle black..loops!...All politicians are crooks...
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by sarrki(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016
ekolina:
The way you guys comment here is so tiring.....you kept calling sb that was discharged and acquitted by the SC criminal. Sarki can you please tell me y u said Bode George is a criminal and what is Tinubu

He's a hardened criminal
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2016
who dey even get time to go interview all these rogues.all this hungry half baked journalist should just leave us alone with clones like these
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by ikukuhero: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
Imagine a major contributor to the Augean mess we're confronted with talking rubbish.

People who should be shot at very close range are rubbing salt on our injury.

Posterity will surely catch up with you guys who stole our yesterday, today and tomorrow and yet find a way to say it to our face.

Fact! Thumbs up! Your comment on FFK's write-up of Boko Haram also caught my attention. It's nice reading meaningful comments from mature people on Nairaland. Kudos.
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by DropShot: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2016
ikukuhero:

Fact! Thumbs up! Your comment on FFK's write-up of Boko Haram also caught my attention. It's nice reading meaningful comments from mature people on Nairaland. Kudos.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by skedman(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Jafar1:
Nigeria do not only need a good president but also good citizens if we want to move forward, God Bless Nigeria

you are right, these are the people that want to turn one dollar to one naira. He simply belongs to the group of fani kayode and co
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by skedman(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Jafar1:
cleaning or adding more dirts?
what type of dirt, it is obvious that you don't no anything about governace.what you no is the problem and not the cause please read books to enlignthen your knowledge
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by mhoyosi: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Really? I reserve my content oh, cos' this shouldn't be coming from him @ all .....https:///9xKtPL
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by Skain(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Yes, stinks of you and your likes mess.

Rada rada..
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
buharimustlive:
I concurr with chief bode George, BUHARI has sent the country back to the stone age.... Imagine a country were a particular tribe kills people everyday and everywhere they go.
A country were common polybag is now 30naira.
A country were matches now sell at 20naira.
A country were a cup of groundnut oil which sell previously at 50naira is now 200naira.
A country were only the northern Muslims get all federal jobs despite been not qualified.

BUHARI the dullard is a failure his supporters knows that but because of shame refuseto admit it.
When you criticize do it intelligently.You called PMB names when you professor emeritus could not differentiate between were and where in your senseless post.sum...
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by Revolva(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2016
bode george no see where he go steal money thats why.....lol....
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by diddy25(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Boda Odeh u no get shame @ all. in a sane world u won't come to grant interview
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by THEREALLIFE: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
Fact not Opinion
This is one of the major problems we are facing in Nigeria.
Buh coming from someone that did the same thing when he held a post.
Bode George is part of our problem.In a sane society, people like you would have been fed to Dogs long time ago..Oloriburuku somebody that never spoke for the poor when he was there
What I always find funny about our politicians is how they always become advocates for the poor masses immediately they leave office and start antagonizing present administration that refuse to acknowledge their presence or give them something that will make them relevant

Nicely written jor.
He did nothing while in the priviledged position and now he' wants to speak for the masses.
Make I scroll up look him duplicit and shameless negro face.
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by AngelicBeing: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2016
DropShot:
Imagine a major contributor to the Augean mess we're confronted with talking rubbish.

People who should be shot at very close range are rubbing salt on our injury

Posterity will surely catch up with you guys who stole our yesterday, today and tomorrow and yet find a way to say it to our face.
cool
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by dee02(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Get lost Bode Goerge, shameless old buffoon!
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by bigiyaro(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why won't it stink, wen old F. O. O. Ls like r shitin all over the place.
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by billyG(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
can u imagine this coming frm an excon.
Re: Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George by seenter84: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ur daddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 / "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.