Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

International Scholarships For Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Scholarships For Nigerians (707 Views)

Trust Scholarship: Apply For International Scholarships / Latest International Scholarships To Study Abroad / Top 15 International Scholarships For Nigerians To Study In Canada 2018-2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Scholarships For Nigerians by Pemale(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Good day friend am Philip and I will be sharing with you all recent international scholarships available to Nigerians and not just Nigerians,
but also
Africans
Developing Countries,
and other International neighboring countries.

All I want you to do is to keep checking for recent scholarships posted.

make a request on the ones you seeking for and I will post it for you all here.

Please appreciate the value of this because I and some crew members will be dedicating our selves to post rt his Scholarship

Areas to Cover
are
Master degree Scholarship
Undergraduate degree Scholarship
PhD Degree Scholarships
Re: International Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good day Sir... Please can I get a scholarship to study electrical and electronics engineering?

(1) (Reply)

Exam Situations People Who Attended Secondary School Can Relate To / 2014 Best Graduating Student Of Babcork University Set To Wed (pics) / What Is The Real Value Of The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.