Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Translation: The Key To Invincibility. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Translation: The Key To Invincibility. (682 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Obrigado Song (lyrics) By Solly Mahlangu (with English Translation) / What Is The Key To Bearing Fruit As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Translation: The Key To Invincibility. by oaroloye(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
SHALOM!

TRANSLATION is the ability to dematerialize an object out of one Universe, and rematerialize it in another Universe.

This is the last Mortal Spiritual Power level before EVERLASTING LIFE- as I have explained many times in previous posts- which have been ignored by the entirety of so-called Christians.

After which they no doubt moaned and groaned at the various painful consequences of ignoring God's Call to Higher Consciousness and Operation.

Most Christians would rather travel across the country for some supposedly anointed Man-of-God to solve their Problems for them, rather than go through the arduous process of learning how to become Problem-Solvers themselves.

Every person was created with the Potential to enter GOD'S CLASS OF EXISTENCE, as His Child- but, due to the wilful negligence of Parents, lose this Potential to the Devils, through SIN.

THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA is the means by which we get this Potential BACK, and FULFILL IT. This is achieved through DOING, not by TALKING ONLY. Hard Choices must be made.

As soon as you express a mild interest in this Knowledge, The Enemy is alerted, and Procedures triggered to obstruct you from retrieving your Lost Divine Birthright.

Most people would rather die with their Divine Potential wasted. I have decided not to waste what time I have left trying to lecture them. Therefore, I am not going to discuss further details for the Dogs and Pigs to trample underfoot and laugh at.

Re: Translation: The Key To Invincibility. by contra(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Sir, thank you for this post.

I have always believed that the Christian life was more than what we are currently experiencing.

Please don't relent of your written ups and teaching. Some of us are following.

Thank you.
Re: Translation: The Key To Invincibility. by oaroloye(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
Thank you for your interest.

In order to avoid being accused of Spamming, and getting banned, I cannot just paste the same information twice.

Therefore, I shall attempt to link to this post by way of reply.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/17 / What Could Two Grown Men Be Doing On Their Knees Talking To Another? / Nigeria, Ipod As The Lord Showed It To Me In A Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.