Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration (60554 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Obituary Of Lady Stabbed To Death During Morning Exercise In Anambra (Photos) / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=darknetcom post=52301618]

sweeeeeettt...[/quote

Eww
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by darknetcom: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Demola99 post=52301729][/quote]

sweetness..come on...

dont be like that na....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by kechywillz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
This kind celebration get as e be oh!!! Ondo here I come
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Sheggy13(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:

In Ondo ??

I'm not surprised

Those people are naturally stupid

With a moniker like yours, isn't it an irony that you're only being an hypocrite as it's people with debased mind like yours that are found in such festivals. Use that grey matter inside your head before you comment next time, that's if it's still functional.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by bestpunterever: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Afonja land is turning to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Which one be Vagina Festival again
and I'm 100percent very sure that the prostitute organized in that celebration will be one of your sisters from East, as we all know that prostitution is their career.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
There is still group of peoples in barbaric period? Oh God have mercy on us.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by akinjuly77(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Say after me 1

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by policy12: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
It was last month I first heard about this festival,I didn't believe it.
So it's real.
My people we are really in end time
Some people have destroyed their hereafter with the help of shaytan

Best I ever seen..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by good4love: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Atleast afonja is better than those south east prostitute that use cucumber to service their. kitten grin grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ajose4good: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is madnss. :PThis is madnss.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ajose4good: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is madness.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by nero2face: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
rabex123:

What the man from otuake his wife and entourage.. Oh they are waiting for you I guess. Hurry up so u guys can meet there.. Devil is anticipating your coming. Clown
darkness and light has nothing in common, de man from OTUEKE has nothing in common with abacha and de dullard from daura, @least he has been vindicated by de confused old man up dia
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by ndubueze92(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
candidbabe:
Vagina festival on the supposed birthday of our Lord JESUS CHRIST?
May it never be well with the owner of that
hotel and his customers.
AFONJA LAND the land of soddom and Gomorrah.
Sodomy.... nawoah oooo ... see time wasting...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by UEDIBO: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
When he meets his creator the hardest question he will answer is where did you die? In an 'obo' party grin grin grin grin grin
pls are you a girl or woman?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by UEDIBO: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
I don't understand undecided
read it again
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by rabex123(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
nero2face:
darkness and light has nothing in common, de man from OTUEKE has nothing in common with abacha and de dullard from daura, @least he has been vindicated by de confused old man up dia
Vindicated who..he should wait for his turn..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by jeylord20: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
I don't understand undecided
is it the vaginal u dont understand or what .....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Tarzaa(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
CHEIIIII!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Tarzaa(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
CHEIIIII! Kwagh er ve!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by nero2face: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
rabex123:
Vindicated who..he should wait for his turn..
2yrs don waka, we're still waiting...do u plan to wait forever?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by noziz(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria don take over from Kenya shocked

Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by Decryptor(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Afonja land is turning to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Which one be Vagina Festival again

Useless People! And while they were at it, the devil just walked in and said,"William Adesoji, come with me".

No wonder people like kilode100 with their warped thinking feels that everybody is like them hence claiming Ifeanyi Uba is sleeping with his aide's wife.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by KomonSense: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Zehner:
Things are happening shocked.
I just tire for this people (Afonja) matter ooo
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by KomonSense: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Pranaya:
This happened for real shocked shocked
My sister please how does a vagina smell or taste?
Fish-like or onions-like ?
I just Wonder how the ventilation of that party will be oozing
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by KomonSense: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Demola99 post=52301729][/quote]

Fine girl no pimples... Can I take you to MAMA.?
Let's forget all these PUNA abi Obo eaters
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by baebeenayoka: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Which kind celebration be this. Some people dey mad o
Re: Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration by dederocs(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
olaideeeedris:
Hmmm... My people perish for wallowing in their primitiveness. So things like this still exist in our society. Na only God know the number atrocities wey people dey commit on Christmas day.
ever heard of nude beaches, nude parades in Europe, its their culture, nothing like primitive there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Abuja University Students Caught Behind Gwako Mountains, Claim They Are Cultists / Security Man's Manhood Missing In Rivers After Assisting A Lady Lift Her Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.