Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income (1247 Views)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Exciting Opportunity for Graduates / Game Developers And Designers Urgently Needed. / Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income by SeraSera(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I am a freelance user experience designer on the Toptal network and I would love to share this opportunity with anyone looking for a positive change in their income and career.

Toptal is a network of programmers, designers and financial analysts to work freelance, remotely from any part of the world for world-class companies looking to hire their services. Toptal is not your regular freelance marketplace. They accept only the best of the best (about 3% of all applications) through a very challenging but fun application process which includes several rounds of interviews and a sample project to put your skills to the test.

In return, there is no ridiculous bidding on jobs. If accepted you're matched with jobs that fit your skillset either on an hourly, part-time or full-time basis depending on your availability. Because Toptalers work with top-tier companies, the pay is also fantastic, many times more than the average monthly salary for a web developer or designer in Nigeria. Trust me on this.

If you're interested in this opportunity, feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the application process, or any other concerns, and I'll be happy to provide answers and offer guidance as much as I can. There are currently only two people in Nigeria on the platform and I hope we can change that together.

If you decide to join us and begin the application process, please do so using my referral link below:

https://www.toptal.com/#engage-just-masterly-user-experience-designers

I'll earn a small commission if you're accepted into the network. Drop your comments and questions below. Thanks.
Re: Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income by globalink: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am a web desiger and programmer, i wish to join you . My email is elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income by SeraSera(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
globalink:
I am a web desiger and programmer, i wish to join you . My email is elijah.segun2011@gmail.com

Great, but that's not how it works. You have to go on the site and begin the application process.
Re: Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income by doremi123(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
MMM things
Re: Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income by SeraSera(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
doremi123:
MMM things

Don't know where this is coming from or how I managed to give you that impression. Toptal is a freelance marketplace, like Upwork, Fiverr and the likes, except with a stricter application process, higher pay for jobs completed on the platform and no ridiculous competition for low paying jobs like you find on other freelance platforms. It is only available to designers, programmers/developers and financial analysts. I thought I explained this before, but maybe it's worth repeating.

This has nothing to do with MMM or whatever. It's simply an opportunity to work remotely, if you have the skills to do so.

You can read more about Toptal here:

https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/07/the-biggest-startup-no-one-talks-about/
Re: Toptal: An Opportunity For Programmers And Designers To Earn Major Income by Jeffflo: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hello there. I know this thread is decades old internet years, but I'd like to know if the offer to walk through the Toptal process with any one interested is still on the table; it would be of tremendous help.

(1) (Reply)

12 Fresh Vacancies At United Capital Plc / Messengers Wanted At Indian High Commission / Etb-waiting 2 See Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.