Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,509 members, 7,857,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. (567 Views)

The Holy Spirit Is A Holy Fornicator / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2016
‘Truth is within us; It takes no rise from outward things. There is an inmost center in us all where truth abides in fullness.’’ Browning Robert

Truth is absolute. It is independent of any arbitrary standards of measurement. It is not based on reason, evidence or experience. Truth is not an idea to be debated or a fact to be validated by experience. Truth validates experiences and gives credibility to ideas. Jesus said, ‘I am the truth…’’ His words weren’t ‘I am a truth’ but THE TRUTH! This means that, if we must know truth we must know it in the person of Jesus Christ, in his incarnation, death and resurrection. Therefore, being in Him means to dwell in the fullness of truth and walk in the light beyond the shadows of ideologies built on experiences.

In the last phase of His life on earth, He told His disciples He won’t live them comfortless, that He will send them the comforter which is the Spirit of truth who will guide them into all truth about Him. It was important for them to know the truth, so as to lead their lives from the truth. Times where about changing and only the truth could comfort their hearts and keep their eyes fixed on Him.

Looking back in time from history to date, there seems to be lots of ideologies that......

Follow the link to continue reading: http://www.myrealityblog.com/2016/12/dont-live-your-life-based-on-fables.html#more

Happy Holiday!
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by DeSepiero(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Your second paragraph is not correct!
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
The problem in your composition is that of a missing middle... a link between truth and jesus.

Are you drawing a conclusion because it is written in a book or because it is true?
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2016
DeSepiero:
Your second paragraph is not correct!

Could you please explain?
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2016
ScepticalPyrrho:
The problem in your composition is that of a missing middle... a link between truth and jesus.

Are you drawing a conclusion because it is written in a book or because it is true?

There isn't any missing middle. And am not drawing conclusion because it was written in a book, but because it is the truth.
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Jeymz:

There isn't any missing middle. And am not drawing conclusion because it was written in a book, but because it is the truth.
Is it true because it is fact or because it seems plausible?

You really need to examine your beliefs cause last time I check it doesn't prove a thing, neither does the Bible stories, no matter how compelling they may seem.
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by saleemema(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2016
@Op, a Muslim or a Buddhist will also claim all these and s/he will be right, you know.
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
It's funny how people raise dust when you they feel something is threatening their ideals. I've checked you out #Sceptic and i'm sure i have the strength to go down that line with you.

Happy Holiday!
Re: Experience Is Not The Best Teacher, The Holy Spirit Is. by orunto27: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
The Title is different from your description. Experience is Knowledge and a mono Holy Spirit like Wisdom and Understanding. Experience is Female. Her Male Counterpart is Direction. Truth is composite comprising Male, Female and Neuter Holy Spirits. Truth is as complex as Grace, Holy, Purity and Righteousness. Mono or Poly, all of the Righteous Spirits and are all necessary for us to make Heaven. So, my friend, Heaven is not for Tom, Dick and Harry. Only The Righteous will make Heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Limitation Of Blackmagic A. K. A(juju,charms) / 8 Lies That Destroy Marriage / Patience Is A Virtue… And Settling Is Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.