Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] (20341 Views)

Falz Spotted Giving Christmas Gifts To People. Photos / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
The Omoni household was full of joy and merriment just like most family this Christmas. However the popular Nollywood actress and her husband made the festivities a little bit more special for the boys as they spared no cash in providing them with the best of gifts.

Omoni shared a footage of her kids dancing after they unboxed their new X-Box ONE and other gadgets which include an electric Guitar, a hovercraft, a karoke set amongst others.... Santa came in form of their mother this season..

See snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-omoni-oboli-lavish-tons-of-xmas.html

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Actress Omoni Oboli Lavish Tons Of Xmas Gifts On Her Kids [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/actress-omoni-oboli-lavish-tons-of-xmas.html

1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Walk over there, take your left, move forward a bit and knock on the door...

Those that give a facck lives there..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Zehner(f): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Is that her in the first picture? She looks different.

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2016
abegii, those who gives a fvck stay across the street behind the Santa's house

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Janetessy(f): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Her kids

Her gifts

So ?

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by veekid(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Is this news?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by SugarPlum8: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
not really a fan of video games.

but good that she celebrates her children.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by realGURU(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
nice

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by 21bc: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
FYI

20 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by seunny4lif(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Kolade9(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
By the middle of next year she go dey wish say she no buy them Xbox grin
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by helphelp: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Clap for yourself
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by KenModi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Those who give a fvck live in that uncompleted building....smh angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by angelTI(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
OK. Nice one
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Clone2020(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
You don't give a f**k, yet you clicked the news, read it and even left a comment. That tells me you really care.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by HCF(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
...must these celebrities upload everything that happens in their life?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by iammdshola(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
lorititiyi
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Princess4ng(f): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chei... Their own better o
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by TANKDESTROYER(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
f
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by dominique(f): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mama of the boys
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mama Omoni and her overgrown baby elephants angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by GGirll: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nothing for the less privileged out there in the streets begging to just taste rice and stew even if there are no meat and drink and they will bless your soul....you spent all on your already comfortable kids and came here to flaunt it, we are happy for you but you would have made more sense if you also had felicitated and gave some help to d downtrodden and the based people around you....kudos to though!

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
GGirll:
Nothing for the less privileged out there in the streets begging to just taste rice and stew even if there are no meat and drink and they will bless your soul....you spent all on your already comfortable kids and came here to flaunt it, we are happy for you but you would have made more sense if you also had felicitated and gave some help to d downtrodden and the based people around you....kudos to though!
Girl, her money, her business.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by 2shur: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
small pikin news
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
GGirll:

Sometimes you never know what happens behind closed doors, you only see and know what they want you to see and know.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by queenblossom(f): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
I was actually thinking that d topic is omoni Oboli lavishes Xmas gift on orphans. That u bought a gift for ur kids is dat a big deal. Kini big deal. Do u know wat I bought for my kids? Some people sha can pose
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ahn oga smelly, why evils na? ;DThis your comment is unlike you...
Smellymouth:
Walk over there, take your left, move forward a bit and knock on the door...

Those that give a facck lives there..
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
I bought Christmas gifts for my kids as well smiley Is this news undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by Smellymouth: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Ahn oga smelly, why evils na? ;DThis your comment is unlike you...

Don't mind me jare.. grin

I guess the Alomo I took last night is still working... embarassed
Re: Omoni Oboli's Christmas Gifts To Her Kids [PICS] by okowande(f): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Showing display of their means of life! What is news about tis plz? Less privileged shd go & die abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same / Photos From OAP, Omalicha’s Traditional Wedding / ‘My Ancestral Powers Help Me Manage Women’ – Paddy Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.