Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (57238 Views)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018” / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Celeggist(f): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2016
The founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Dr. Olagorioye Faleyimu, has revealed shocking prophecies for 2017, according to the reports that claim.

He made this known on Christmas Day in his church in Lagos. On Nollywood, he said, “They need to pray like never before so as not to lose another 2 stars before the year runs out.

Without special prayers, Funke Akindele won’t have a child before she dies because she is destined to be wealthy and famous but not destined to have a child and stable husband until she engages herself in the special prayer.

Whosoever marries her must have another reason because the issue of not having a child will keep coming up and it will scatter the marriage. If she refuses to do the prayer, she will end up adopting a child and by that time, she will be living alone without husband. .
Another grace she has is to marry a pastor who can fight the battle on her behalf with prayers.

God told me to tell Gov. Fayose to be careful and he shouldn’t turn himself to God. .

God said he should watch his mouth so as not to end his political career in jail.

PDP will never rule Nigeria again no matter how much they try. APC has 8 years to rule and won’t rule Nigeria again after 2023. .

The world black powers have declared Nigeria as their target and their spirit is what is ruling the country. Most of the pastors in Nigeria belong to this secret society because that is where they get powers to perform miracles. .

God said we are not worshiping him in Nigeria but worshiping money. Buhari isn’t the Messiah. He is sent to punish those ruining Nigeria and he will do that for 8 years. The Messiah is a man of God and he is not in politics yet. .

God said nobody should criticize Buhari’s government because his mission is to set the pace for the Messiah.

T.B Joshua should be prayerful so as not to lose a child before he goes because his time is near. .

Nigerians should not expect change from anyone in government without changing the flag of Nigeria. God said the present flag we are using is a symbol of suffering.”

http://setnaija.com/tb-joshuas-death-is-near-funke-akindele-needs-serious-prayers-buhari-will-rule-till-2019-pastor-faleyimu/

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by intruder15(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2016
end time prophets

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by K9Uneet(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Na only bad news some pastors sabi prophesy!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by mamatayour(f): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2016
They've started again with yeye prophecies

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by acenazt: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2016
Lmao TB Joshua don meet him Oga for bad news.

296 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by orisa37: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
The eyes see NOT Themselves but by other means!!! Prayer is The Other Means!!!!
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by PH1stBorn: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Just seeking relevance and pull in gullible fellows due to his dwindling tithes

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by loomer: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Na this one them dey call philosophy and logic.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2016
smh clown
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by emmasege: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2016
No God-sent prophet ever had his words fall to the ground, going by Biblical accounts and the memoirs of fathers of Faith.

It's time we started reviewing and screening the genuineness of most men of God in Nigeria. Most of them are "ebilemide" i.e. (hunger-driven and called), like Tope Alabi posited in one of her albums.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Noblesoul123: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Haha haha haha haha haha have he he he he he

Another "SPIRIT" inspired prophecy!

Naija don tire me abeg.

Meanwhile, let me intoxicate my "SPIRIT"

9 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Dels112(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
It is appointed for all men to die one day

3 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Remilekun101: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Can someone please arrest the man for slander and false alarm

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by AntiWailer: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
conc weed.

2 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by mccoy47(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
All these bloggers that keeps making criminals popular! angry

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Carrottop(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Oga TB Joshua would not see this vision for himself ooo...na to give peepu you don jam your own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Princess4ng(f): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Green.. White... Green.. Symbol of suffering... I no understand abeg them write am for Bible.... Hmmmmm... Wat am i even saying... Make I keep quite sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by ngoben(f): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2016
OK...next prophecy

5 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by sanandreas(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Whose report should we believe?

4 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by dadaha: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
I prophesy that the attention the fake prophet craves for will end him cheesy grin

Meanwhile... Don't forget our vigil mavrodians

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by laurel03(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
buhari to rule for 8 years.... except they write 2019 election.. going to two year now no direction..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Abalado(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
i rebuke it for buhari to rule for 8years,amen

17 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by brightballer(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
To slap just one pastor before this year end just dey hungry me.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Catastrophe1: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2016
We shall see who dies first.

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by 2shur: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2016
so God now tells who will die
n at a specific time.
u said it all
dah we r nt worshippers of christ jesus
agree wit u.

our name na ogunmeh
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by sinistermind(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Why all these negative prophecies??

1 Like

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Atiku2019: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Atiku2019

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Propene: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
who send you message?

Concerning funke akindele's revelation, Some statements are just meant to be kept to yourself. Even if you did receive revelations from God, why not consult the affected persons individually or just pray for them without telling them such scary revelation.

And must all revelations be scary why not give us good tidings?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Vickiweezy(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
Ye!!!
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by psychologist(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
May God save his people, and help them to come to the truth of his word..

Why will I go to a church and u will be saying all this nonsense? How does this help me grow or edify me as a person...

Please kindly visit www.livingwordmedia.org to know who u are and what u have in christ.

3 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" by Lasskeey: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta / Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.