Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Rihanna's New Album Rated R. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna's New Album Rated R. (3385 Views)

Rihanna's New Single "Diamond" / Get "rihanna's" New Album - Talk That Talk [ Full Download - 36.13mb ] / Rihanna's New Music Video "SOS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Abagworo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
This great diva is back once again with probably the year's best album.'Russian Roulette' is already tearing the airwaves but that is a tip of the ice berg.Look out for 'Stupid in love','Photograph(feat. will.i.am)','Cold case love' as catchy ballads and anthems.'Wait your turn','Hard(feat. Jeezy)','Te amo' and Rockstar 101 further makes this album more hippy.
One should however not expect techno songs like 'shut up and drive' or 'disturbia'.All in all this album is rated 98%(should have been 100% but I  took away 2% for myself smiley) in my sense of music.

IT IS RATED R
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by nana(f): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
Yeah,she got some nice tunes on the new album. Prefer Ne-yo's version of 'stupid in love' tho' he wrote the song for Rihanna
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Abagworo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
nana:

Yeah,she got some nice tunes on the new album. Prefer Ne-yo's version of 'stupid in love' tho' he wrote the song for Rihanna

i cosign.neyo's version is excellent.had been listening to that for some months.never knew it was written for rihanna.
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by aieromon(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2009
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Genuflect(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2009
I'm kinda angry at her for tryna ruin my boy CB's career. But the tracks I've heard so far from her are good
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by tayoast(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
Russian Roulette was written by Ne-Yo.

Wait Your Turn is excellent. The album officially drops Nov. 23rd.

Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by obinna5000(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2009
Rihanna's Rated R is probably one of the best albums this year.
My favorite tracks are:
"Rockstar 101", "Russian Roulette", "Rude Boy", "Photographs", "Cold Case Love" and "The Last Song".
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by aieromon(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
I've got ''Rude Boy'' on repeat.
I'm lovin' it.
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by SwtzMinx(f): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
.yuck!
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Genuflect(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
But the album flopped hard o
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by obinna5000(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Genuflect
The album got to no. 16 in the UK charts in its first week and has sold 100000 copies so far. Lets see how the album will perform in the U.S. I believe its going to be commercially successful.
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Genuflect(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Obinna Didn't you hear about the execs reducing the price to 99cents for Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales? And even with that, it still didn't move units. It's just a sad story
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by obinna5000(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2009
@Genuflect
Just give the album some time. Sales will surely improve.
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Abagworo(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2009
the album is a classic.even though the 1st week sales will be 185000 to 230000.it will definitely go multi-platinum.believe it or not i'm a good music critic and rated this album 5 of 5.
Re: Rihanna's New Album Rated R. by Genuflect(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2009
Abagworo I'm not saying the album is not good. It's just like BSID. The album is good but the image and situation surrounding the album release will surely affect the sales

(1) (Reply)

Olamide - Bend It Over ''OFFICIAL VIDEO'' Is BLOODY / Mr. 2kay – Kosi Were Ft. Ruggedman (prod. Ay-zed) + Nwanyioma Ft. Lyrikal / Oh Ye Rappers,download This Free Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.