Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Blogging Thought For 2017 By Mathias Amodu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Thought For 2017 By Mathias Amodu (514 Views)

Futo Merit List Is Out For 2017/2018 / A Nairalander Gets Nominated For 2017 West African Citizens Awards (WAFRICA / Cheap Iptv Subscription For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Thought For 2017 By Mathias Amodu by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2016
In the year 2015, Blogging in Nigeria became more common which led to massive opening of blogs so as to be successful....

But can you remember those guys you started blogging with?

How many are still active?

What makes you different and still active till date?

Hmm blogging is not easy even as a student but you need to think well before starting your blog and make sure that you can sacrifice your last kobo just to get a domain name.

You need to strike out anything that keeps you too busy.
see most times at school i do post at 12:00 mid night just to keep this spirit of consistency up and till today I never regret my little hard work.

See 2017 is a year that you need to think big as Ben Carson....blogging can change your location, makes you think digital and many more....

I Mathias Amodu will be active online 2017 by God Grace to make sure you blogging career never remain the same and for those guys who are yet to create one just contact me and start something today.......

www.zealmat.com

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Web Hosting In Nigeria / Affiliate Marketing The Gateway To Financial Freedom In 2017.. Are You In? / Looking For An Experienced Mobile Developer (mobile Web And Smartphone App)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.