Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises. Mathew 1 Vs 18-end - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises. Mathew 1 Vs 18-end (1915 Views)

Rev. Father Mathew Orie Beaten, Hospitalised Over N500 In Ebonyi State. Photos / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises. Mathew 1 Vs 18-end by NFFGG: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2016
A life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises.
Mathew 1 vs 18-end

Consider this:

You abandoned and refused to believe in a man who was conceived by a virgin because of you, A man who was born because of you, a man who suffered for you, and died for your sake, our sake, in order to save the world and yet, you know him NOT. Is an ingrate not better than you? Why are you complaining of living a miserable life when you forsake your helper and creator ? If you taste the devil, he will give you 100 naira and take away 1000 naira from you. But God blesses His own people without adding sorrow to it. How painful are you when someone you suffer so much for, does not even value you? Think about how unhappy you will be if you die for someone and he or she does not show gratitude. As I speak, Jesus is very unhappy in Heaven that the world He died for does not know Him. Are you one of those who made Jesus very sad in Heaven? How do you think your life will be free from crises? Beloved, Jesus loves you. As sad as He is in Heaven because of your ingratitude, He does not want your life to remain in crisis, neither does He want you to die in your sin. Accept Jesus today and experience everlasting peace. Say: Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sin. Please forgive me. I am ready for you. Come into my life and stay forever. Amen.
Re: A Life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises. Mathew 1 Vs 18-end by CyrusdWriter(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
The Lord bless the vessel he used for this simple, yet very powerful write up.
Re: A Life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises. Mathew 1 Vs 18-end by Kobojunkiee: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
NFFGG:
A life Without Christ Will Be Full Of Crises.
Mathew 1 vs 18-end

Consider this:

You abandoned and refused to believe in a man who was conceived by a virgin because of you, A man who was born because of you, a man who suffered for you, and died for your sake, our sake, in order to save the world and yet, you know him NOT. Is an ingrate not better than you? Why are you complaining of living a miserable life when you forsake your helper and creator ? If you taste the devil, he will give you 100 naira and take away 1000 naira from you. But God blesses His own people without adding sorrow to it. How painful are you when someone you suffer so much for, does not even value you? Think about how unhappy you will be if you die for someone and he or she does not show gratitude. As I speak, Jesus is very unhappy in Heaven that the world He died for does not know Him. Are you one of those who made Jesus very sad in Heaven? How do you think your life will be free from crises? Beloved, Jesus loves you. As sad as He is in Heaven because of your ingratitude, He does not want your life to remain in crisis, neither does He want you to die in your sin. Accept Jesus today and experience everlasting peace. Say: Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sin. Please forgive me. I am ready for you. Come into my life and stay forever. Amen.
That is not really true. Nowhere in the Gospels are you told by Jesus Christ that those who live without Him will have their lives filled with. Crisis. undecided

Stop letting your pastors and GOs deceive you with these lies as they are unfounded and far from the Truth of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

2017: TB Joshua Releases Latest Prophecy For President Buhari, Nigeria / “tope Alabi Wanted To Have Sex With Me” / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.