Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Malasia-based Nigerian Man, Reportedly Shot Dead By Police Days To His Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malasia-based Nigerian Man, Reportedly Shot Dead By Police Days To His Wedding (462 Views)

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malasia-based Nigerian Man, Reportedly Shot Dead By Police Days To His Wedding by IamChuzzy(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Friday Eto Nduka, a Malaysia-based Igbo guy from Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State, who returned to Nigeria this Christmas for his wedding was allegedly shot dead by police along Owerri Road in front of his fiancee and brother by a police inspector identified as Mike Edem, who was attached to a gas station following an argument. Friday Nduka was supposed to wed on Dec. 27th, being today. He was shot on December 22.

Confirming the incident, spokesman for the state police command, Andrew Enwerem said that the killer cop is on the run. Quite sad!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/12/malasia-based-nigerian-man-friday-eto.html

lalasticlala

Re: Malasia-based Nigerian Man, Reportedly Shot Dead By Police Days To His Wedding by IamChuzzy(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
cry cry Wasted!!!
Re: Malasia-based Nigerian Man, Reportedly Shot Dead By Police Days To His Wedding by pyyxxaro: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Police is your friend embarassed

I nor de argue with who hold toooolz oh

Even though na Wiz-Kid

Once u hold toooools near me

na once my prik de shrink

R.I.P
Re: Malasia-based Nigerian Man, Reportedly Shot Dead By Police Days To His Wedding by decatalyst(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Nigerian police force needs formatting

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Wannabe / Kidnappers Free Staff, Students Abducted From Turkish International College / Customs Seize Truck Laden With Riffles In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.