Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Want My Own Brand Name! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want My Own Brand Name! (2482 Views)

How To Start Your Own Brand Of 100% Human Hairs / Customize Your Own Brand Collection Of Bags,start A Custom Handbags Business / The Practical Side - How Can You Create Your Own Brand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Own Brand Name! by platinumnk(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hey All

I'm not sure if anybody had any information about this but

there is a product I was interested in selling, but the product does not have a label or anything on it.

Say for example:

a plain bottle of water right

Now You have your own brand!

Now I didnt want to work with water bottles but a common product that is sold wholesale, I just want customers to recgonize my label.

How can I go about this??

And Naijacutee I sent you a mail, I dont know if you got it or not.

thanks
Re: I Want My Own Brand Name! by smooooooth: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2009
i dont know much about these things, but i think u shld use the power of advertising. that shld help sell your brand.
Re: I Want My Own Brand Name! by Kafin(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2009
If I understand your question, it is as simple as finding a printing company that can print a quality that will satisfy you on your choice of labelling material, then hire some people to start sticking the labels on your product.
Re: I Want My Own Brand Name! by platinumnk(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
You know , you are right, Im workign with some companies that can print my logo on the products Thanks kiss
Re: I Want My Own Brand Name! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi, Brand Name, Brand Equity and Brand Management all go beyond just getting a printer to print a logo on your product and then you throw it on the supermaket shelf and expect the product to give you 'riches'.

First and foremost you need to understand your product category, market value, customer acceptability and product continuity analysis.

well i dont intend to make this in any way complicated. if you think you need my advice or help in creating a successful brand for you then feel free to send me a mail via contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com.

By the way i am a brand and management consultant so trust me i know the nitty gritty on how to create a brand success.
Re: I Want My Own Brand Name! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
Besides all what they have said, you also need to get a trade mark.
This is what people will identify your product with and also give you legal rights to the products.
This is to avaoid counterfieting.

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger / Which Market In Kano Can I Buy Ankara For Sale / Pictures Of A 100TPD Capacity PKO Extracting Factory Project gotten From NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.