Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Do You Like Fendi Bag - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do You Like Fendi Bag (3026 Views)

Ini Edo Got A Fendi Bag Customized For Her / What Is The Price For Fendi For Women,212 And Poison. / Brand New Fendi Wallet For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like Fendi Bag by KEKE911: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
How do you like fendi bag than luis vitton

Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by mamagee3(f): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2009
That bag is ugly. tongue
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by iice(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
Werrin kwonsain me undecided
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by nana(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
I personally don't care about brand names. All i need a bag to do for me is to keep my belongings safe.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by mafolayomi(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
@ nana, abi oooooooo, i mean, never even taught of that b4, ones its beautiful, am good to go
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by yme1(f): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
louis this louis that
its the name we buy jare, am good with any classy beautiful bags wink
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by KEKE911: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
fendi show you are  high class  lady. all this girls talking they dont like it r poor.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by nana(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
KEKE-911:

fendi show you are  high class  lady. all this girls talking they dont like it r poor.
Oh,shut ur beak! Omo baba olowo.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by spikedcylinder: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2009
y me:

louis this louis that
its the name we buy jare, am good with any classy beautiful bags wink

Thank you.
Its not like one can't actually afford to buy designer labels -- they just don't make sense at the outrageous prices! What are the distinct differences between a $100 bag and a $5000 one? They'll both tire me in a few months anyway!
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jennigirl(f): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ Poster, Please forgive me, that's one of the worst FAKES i have ever seen. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thank you.
Its not like one can't actually afford to buy designer labels -- they just don't make sense at the outrageous prices! What are the distinct differences between a $100 bag and a $5000 one? They'll both tire me in a few months anyway!

a $5000 one is an asset that can be turned into liquid cash if ever needed whilst a $100 one is made to just last few months.
why not if u can afford it?
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by spikedcylinder: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
jay bee:

a $5000 one is an asset that can be turned into liquid cash if ever needed whilst a $100 one is made to just last few months.
why not if u can afford it?

How so?
With the many many many designers out there now, most designer bags do not appreciate in value upon purchase. There are a few collector items like Birkin bags that do appreciate but then, getting those bags is not finance dependent.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
asset like Gold. remember things that hold value are usually used to hedge against inflation et al
Get ma drift?
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jennigirl(f): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ spikedcylinder, You are correct in your statement with regards to the Hermes Birkin, I know of no other brand that holds it's value like a Hermes. Some Hermes even command more than the original cost (50s crocs) if you sell them in the right venue, for example the the original shop/work-shop in Paris.

What @jaybee say's is also correct, I have sold a few REAL Fendis for clients and recoped almost what they paid for said, considering they had been well used (not abused) that does show that they can be class as an asset. Sadly a Fake can almost Never recope the cost, some bad ones will even fall apart after a short time(not all) so it's "you pay your money, you take your choice".

I would rather buy a GOOD QUALITY non name brand than a fake.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
jay bee:

asset like Gold. remember things that hold value are usually used to hedge against inflation et al
Get ma drift?

But we're talking about bags here, not gold.

jennigirl:

@ spikedcylinder, You are correct in your statement with regards to the Hermes Birkin, I know of no other brand that holds it's value like a Hermes. Some Hermes even command more than the original cost (50s crocs) if you sell them in the right venue, for example the the original shop/work-shop in Paris.

What @jaybee say's is also correct, I have sold a few REAL Fendis for clients and recoped almost what they paid for said, considering they had been well used (not abused) that does show that they can be class as an asset. Sadly a Fake can almost Never recope the cost, some bad ones will even fall apart after a short time(not all) so it's "you pay your money, you take your choice".

I would rather buy a GOOD QUALITY non name brand than a fake.

I agree with you. A few 1920's Chanel bags are also collector's items.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

But we're talking about bags here, not gold.

i know babes but jennigirl did a better job explaining my asset assertion.
my poor attempt of camparison was just to highlight the fact that quality designer bags do hold value if well managed just like gold.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by iice(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
KEKE-911:

And so?
The mind boggles undecided
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by yme1(f): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
KEKE-911:

fendi show you are high class lady. all this girls talking they dont like it r poor.
and you are omo rich undecided carry go jare
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Secretz(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
Who is poor hia? Abeg carry go jor with that fugly bag. Give me some fabric and I will make a berra looking one. cool
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by platinumnk(f): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
im sure overstock.com likes their bags too grin

picture link -http://cdn2.overstock.com/images/products/L12270236.jpg grin
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Outstrip(f): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
rotflmao
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2009
Let's be real !!!.

Who wouldn't want to flaunt a Gucci, Fendi or LV bag?
If you can't afford it, it's understandable. Don't tell me they're the same as the no-name.

A no-name bag may be beautiful but it's unlikely to last as long as the designer bag.

There are people who are filthy rich but don't give a hoot about fashion, that is understandable.
One can't claim to be trendy and claim to prefer a no-name to a designer.

We know these designers reap us off,
However it's the brand name that represents class we're buying. wink
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by iice(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

Let's be real !!!.

Who wouldn't want to flaunt a Gucci, Fendi or LV bag?

Moi cool
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jennigirl(f): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2009
@BlueDiva, No disrespect, but I love Quality not Trends. During my time working for Harrods, I have come into contact with most of the top name brand bags,some are utter rubbish, they are just sold under the name of the designer. Some are even mass produced, which on the whole means they could NEVER be as well made as some that are handmade. I have a few no name bags that are so well made that they could give my Hermes a good run for it's money.

One thing I HATE about some so called high end designer bags, they are just BRASH TRASH, especially those with the logo all over them, sadly these are mainly what the fakers copy and dash out on the market stalls. Must of use women are wise to the fact that they are all made in china.

I agree total with @Secretz, if I gave her some fab wax fabric I bet she could make something that would look WAY BETTER than that blue monster above.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
I prefer Gucci Bags cool
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jennigirl(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
@faakay. Ok sha, Gucci it is tongue
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
jennigirl:

@faakay. Ok sha, Gucci it is tongue

yeah:: I like it when a lady carries a gucci bag, Have seen a lot and it really looks nice
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jennigirl(f): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
@faakay, Sorry, I thought you liked them for your own personal use.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
jennigirl:

@faakay, Sorry, I thought you liked them for your own personal use.

I don't really fancy using the bag personally, but I prefer other products like belt, wallet, shoes, jacket and shirt
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Jenni,
Yep you totally make sense.

The issue here is if you have two similar bags with same quality and fabric,
One has the LV logo, one has a funny name, which will you rock?
90% of girls who know about fashion will choose the designer.

I actually agreed in my posts above that these designers exploit us,
However, trendy people with the money still choose famous brand names.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by jennigirl(f): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ BlueDiva, In your post you did say that a no name bag  may  not  last as long as a so called designer bag, this I will dispute, as I said some designer bags are made under license to said designer, so  they are  inferior to some well made handmade non designer bags.

I do agree that some women would rather carry a  fake designer, but ,most ladies are becoming very savvy,they know they are not well made so why buy into that fake name thing.

In the UK fakies, as we call them used to be all the rage, but now they hardly sell, maybe in a car-boot, or to very young school girls, actually they even prefer to  use the mother's hard earned REAL one.

One thing about buying a very GOOD QAULITY name brand, which those wealthy ladies know, they can sell them on and hardly loose a penny.

I will say this, whatever makes you happy, then that's money well spent.
Re: How Do You Like Fendi Bag by tRoOE(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2009
My aunt just got a fendi bag, seriously that bag was fugly but i lied it looked nice(lol dnt wanna hurt her feeling)
I dnt care abt d price put i dnt c wat's really special abt d bag

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys-what Type Of Jeans Fit With A Shirt Tucked In? / Who Wore It Best? / Checkout 5 Amazing Church Outfit Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.