Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? (742 Views)

NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by joeyrayroy(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2016
I was in a bus returning home from a friend's on 25th,when I got a call,I picked the call and was engrossed in the conversation, oblivious to me was an army officer who at the time was checking our bus..my attention was caught when he started making gestures like a slap to my face and so i ended the call,that was when he said that if I was caught doing the same by a sterner soldier the story would have been different.. anybody had similar experience?
Re: Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by dingbang(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Security measures ...

To him, he sees u as a threat, but you won't understand
Re: Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by littlewonders: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2016
No big talk, just avoid am!
Re: Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by iliyande(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2016
It is not a crime, but for their own security
Re: Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by ukenke: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
He is not sure what you are talking about. He is just concerned about his personal security. Pls comply, next time. Do not take phone calls close to check points.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by joeyrayroy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
noted
Re: Is It A Crime To Take A Call In A Commercial Bus During Stop And Check By Army? by ItzHoludex(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
not a crime but u sef comply

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Messages Pasted On Wall Fence In Aba / Someone Sent Me This! See My Reply / Photo I Hav No Regrets – 21-year-old Terrorist Who Allegedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.