Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. (579 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. by brighthp(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
It's so disheartening how our banks in this country treat we there customers. it happened on a good Friday last week 23rd Dec 2016 to a friend, he went to use an Automated Teller Machine at a branch of GT Bank at AP in Gudu Area, Abuja with the joy of withdrawing some money to spend over the weekend knowing fully well that Christmas is the coming Sunday. on getting there, after the so much time wasted on the queue before getting to his turn to withdraw and was really excited that he will be getting some money at last. Then it happened that his excitement turns to sadness because of the money he got from the ATM. His mood changed immediately because the bank has closed and could not make a change as at that time. BANKS HAS GOT TO LEARN HOW TO TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS RIGHT OR THEY LOSE TO OTHER COMPETITORS IF SUCH SITUATION PERSIST.

MOD,kindly do the needful. Help push to FP.

Thanks.

Re: How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. by johnpaulo(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2016
May God save us from this country called Nigeria,only in Nigeria.
Re: How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. by Skain(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Not a new thing I still have 2 notes with me right now thinking about how to cut my loss and make it one.

Perfect example of garbage in garbage out...
Re: How Gt Bank Messed My Friend Christmas Celebration.. by Ebuka478(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa ohh, this silly GTBank sef

(1) (Reply)

Loans And Financing Services / Dangote Cement. Obajana. / What Kind Of Buisness Can N50,000 Perform To Make Atleast N3,000 Per Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.