Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Jim Iyke Prays For A Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Prays For A Daughter (592 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Prays For A Daughter by nazasblog(f): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Jim Iyke makes quite a lengthy prayer to God for a daughter on his Instagram page.

Hear him;

Dear LORD,

I decided to quickly submit this petition before the year runs out. I’ll keep it short n straight. The last time we had this convo, King Harv showed up. My life has nv been the same since. It’s being an amazing cocktail of unprecedented blessings, self realization, bold endeavors and forging of powerful alliances.
I’m eternally grateful LORD.
Nw to the matter at hand. My sister says I’m a career cynic. My Ghanaian ex says my head is too strong for love. My Nigerian and past exes says I’m amazing but GLADYS took the last iota of love I hv for any woman with her. My longest friend ,UK, seems to agree and my longest biz partner has wisely said he’s unsure where to stand in the matter! Smdh!
I want a baby girl LORD. A daughter that will keep me on her permanent MUMU BUTTON since nobody else can. I’ve done this bf when King Harv came and turned even the hardest skeptics to awe struck as I took fatherhood to the letter as naturally as fish in water.
Pls give me a daughter this time Lord. You know I’m one that never never bring my private affairs to the public but I want this act of vulnerability to be my most ardent test of faith.
I’ll be the..

Read up...
http://nazasblog.com/jim-iyke-prays-for-a-daughter/

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Cooks For Timaya / Why Basketmouth Wiped Comedian, I Go Dye Tears During Their First Meeting / See Hillarious Things A Nigerian Said About Tuface Protest On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.