Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (26585 Views)

Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by adeleks: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Mynd44, paternal trilogy
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Issokay(f): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Issokay
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by lgboks(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2017
moneysoldier = confessions of a rugged and raw naija boy
Moneysoldier = confessions of a rugged and raw naija boy (lost in absu)
Haven't read a story that touched me like this since then cry

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by yemi2plus(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Destiny4fame:
I'd go for AudreyTimms, Repogirl, Kayhemjay,,snakie,Moneysoldier,Mazi Omenuko,FoxyFlow NiteFury,Yemi2plus,Chistar

If U haven't read any of these guys book,mhen,U are on a long thing.They are the best Nairaland ever had....Try their books and U will be glad U did...Shallom

Thank you brother, I am glad you enjoyed reading my books.

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by yemi2plus(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Foxyflow and his numerous monikers, but he hardly completes his stories.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by usmanspihn(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Read some awesome stories way back 2007 and some before the tsunami but I can never An Evening with Eva by Kayemjay, I met my best friend there
I see things others don't by Royver
The devil who loved me by Davidflo my ex agreed to date me coz I introduced her to the story
Other worthy of mention are Maziomenuko, Stag(stagnetti) Snakie86, Andre86, Bibijay123, Twaci, Ishilove, classcaptain. Those I can remember fo now

2 Likes

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by greatface(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
LLEIGH: THE CLUB, AUCTION, THE RIVER (DID SHE CONTINUE THE STORIES?).
CREAZA: WLD AND OTHERS.
BIBIJAY123 AND THE OTHER BIBI...
SKARLET, SHEWRITES AND MANY OTHERS.

I WONT FORGET FIYAH; SILENT SEDUCTION BUT I WAS DISAPPOINTED SEEING IT INCOMPLETE AND WHEN REFFERED TO A BLOG. IT COULDN'T DISPLAY ON MY MOBILE.

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by manny4u(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko- About His Sexual Encounters In Nysc.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ethereal(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2017
safarigirl and davidflo ....that duo kept me awake for days on end..

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by roolnaado(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
AudreyTimms and LarrySun
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Psalmologi(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2017
LarrySun, Repogirl, Dt97, Kingzpen, Chistar...
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Kaslino(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
An Evening With Eva - Kayemjay(The First story i ever read on NL,took me abt 2months in 2013)
There and back on time - Zubby77
All in a Circle-D9ty
Adanna(The series) and The Carpenter,Witch and Mirror by Ozila
All Flow1759's hilarious tales
MaziOmenuko's NYSC tales
MoneySoldier's Cultist tales were insightful,thought-provoking and left me with valuable life lessons.
TheRock555
the Cartel- Nitefury(Pains me he didn't complete d oda cult story due to plagiarism here)

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mikuz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
MaziOmenuko - NYSC series
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Kaslino(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
lgboks:
moneysoldier = confessions of a rugged and raw naija boy
Moneysoldier = confessions of a rugged and raw naija boy (lost in absu)
Haven't read a story that touched me like this since then cry

that story has a simple lesson
-Shun Cultism at all costs
-Not everything is worth fighting for.Walking away sometimes is better than fighting.Its not cowardice,just a show of maturity.
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by shenisaac(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
easy ...

AUDREY TIMMS'

Unfulfilled Promises

&

Letting Go cool cool
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by SlimHan(f): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Davidflo- The devil who loved me.

Mehn i think about the story everyday. Not joking ooo... EVERYDAY

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Jibbie28(f): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Repogirl, Oyinprince,TiffanyJ, Donkross,FantasyIsland .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mrjubril(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Antispexish- who blinks first. but the fish did nt complete his story

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Creeza(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
greatface:
LLEIGH: THE CLUB, AUCTION, THE RIVER (DID SHE CONTINUE THE STORIES?).
CREeZA: WLD AND OTHERS.
BIBIJAY123 AND THE OTHER BIBI...
SKARLET, SHEWRITES AND MANY OTHERS.

I WONT FORGET FIYAH; SILENT SEDUCTION BUT I WAS DISAPPOINTED SEEING IT INCOMPLETE AND WHEN REFFERED TO A BLOG. IT COULDN'T DISPLAY ON MY MOBILE.

smiley
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by asuzor11(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tears of a broken hearted hustler by the one and only Biafranbushboy
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nihilist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by iamkingzlee(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fiyah's Silent seduction
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by haryomikun(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
zuby77
back and there on time
MaziOmenuko His NYSC story

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by omonighoblessing(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
donkross1,biafranbushboy
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ulu45: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Zuby77 - there and back in time
Mazi omenuko - NYSC series
Moneysoldier- confessions of a..
Davidflo - all his stories( the only fiction I read and loved)

Chai!!! These men made me addicted to nairaland.
Not forgetting one lady writer like dat from B-side
I think her name was Blueyes or so.

Not to forget d bizness writers like ymodulus..

CBO MOVEMENT NOW

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Saheed69(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oyinprince is the man can't do day without visiting his website

Keep it bro, the lord is ur strength
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Twaci(f): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
crazygod:
OK. I give it to
1. Bibijay123. I 'm simply crushing on her like kilode
2. Mrsexplorer. She's a pro when it comes to getting me glued
3. Twaci. She has a way with words
But seriously, this three writers are just superb talented especially Bibijay123. May u guys never experience writer's block in Jesus name.
Thanks dear smiley
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ibawon(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
President's Daughter by VictorVames never really remember his Username name.
And currently reading "Make me a Wife" by degelinglacis .. She just lost her Sis.
May God heal your Pain

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Missonas(f): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
ashewoboy:

you know they are mentioning all these newbies writers na. repogirl na their mamacheesy.

repogirl has no time to write, that's why. hopefully, she will write a book.
Aha makes more sense now grin
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Oyinprince(m): 3:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Saheed69:
Oyinprince is the man can't do day without visiting his website

Keep it bro, the lord is ur strength
Thanks man
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by PamelB(f): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vickysnipe147:
MaziOmenuko,
flow1759,
zubby77,
Solomonbrown,
Fiyah
PamelB,
angellinasto,
bibijay123,
D9ty,
Larrysun,
Biafrabushboy,
Chippapi,
Rachaelfst
Tiffanyj
skarlett
this guy's kept me awake with their stories,
tanx dear
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ROYH(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lemme Mention Those That Comes To Mind

LarrySun , Fiyah , Chistar01 , Babsopey, Donkross1 , Oyinprince, PamelB, repogirl, MaziOmenuko, Bibijay123, Harzardous aka Ikoko , SmartestPopQueen , Davidflo, Foxyflow, D9ty , Chippapi, Rachaelfst , Olatjidey, SheWrite/SheWrites, Skarlett, GeneralbushBoy= BiafraBushBoy etc .... D LIST NO BE 4 here rara + D New Son Of Shango aka TheBlessedMan

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stan Lee Is Dead / The Bosom Strangler / Surviving Evil (thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.