Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Olamide: Rapper Shuts Down Lagos With Live Concert, In Grand Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: Rapper Shuts Down Lagos With Live Concert, In Grand Style (418 Views)

Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Davido Traveling To Ekiti State By Road In Grand Style (photo) / Reminisce Shuts Down Lagos Mainland With 'The Street Party' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide: Rapper Shuts Down Lagos With Live Concert, In Grand Style by crownloaded: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
From Olamide putting up a legendary performance to Ketchup and Skales almost ruining what is a great Hip-hop concert, OLIC3 was the grandest event to end 2016.
It was about a year ago Olamide threw open shots at the Hip-Hop community about his grandeur status as a rapper in Nigeria.
“When… anybody wants to talk about rapper or whatever, go shutdown Eko Hotel first…” , the Hip-Hop artiste boas ted and dared his rap contemporaries in November 2015 on his song
‘Eyan Mayweather’, having been the only rapper that had achieved the feat, twice.
Well, with nobody being able to attempt such, (veteran Hip-Hop act M.I came a bit close – but with major help from show partner 2face Idibia), Olamide did it again 365 days later but this time it was different – way different.
The YBNL boss along with his label mates and a ‘few’ friends brought a full onslaught to Eko Hotel and Suites, as Lagosians emptied their houses and came out in the thousands to witness baddo’s glory on Boxing Day.
After another incredible year, the respected rapper and crossover-commercial act ended 2016 with another brilliant live concert, as he marked the release of his sixth album ‘The Glory’ which had dropped earlier in the morning.
I attended the show. Hours before I was expecting a lot of chaos at the venue as last year’s was. Olamide’s fan base is quite amazin

GET FULL DETAILS HERE

Source:- http://crownloaded.com/2016/12/27/olamide-rapper-shuts-down-lagos-with-live-concert-in-grand-style/

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo... / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him “my Boy” / Excessive Intake Of Catfish Is Hazardous -- Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.