Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured (46559 Views)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by LydayBobo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
It should be treated as an assassination.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
They hardly miss. Shoot and kill. When amnesty talks they will deny.

Even monkeys can handle guns better than our police force.

Our police force should only be armed with catapult.

3 Likes

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by ogahope(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
'Trigger happy police man' wot kind of training is given to that vampire sort of policeman? May God deliver us from blood thirsty vampires from our family and outsiders.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by symbianDON(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
and yet another defenceless citizen falls by the hand of he who is meant to be his protector......of course, the matter will be swept under the carpet in a little while since he wasn't 'an important' citizen....what a country!!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by KingsJohnson(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Which way Nigeria??
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
nawao, e get wetin person no go see for this country?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by purem(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg shey na only me
Dey see d date?

from Malaysia for his wedding in Owerri on December 27, 2016, was reportedly shot dead on December 22

And

Control Post roundabout on 22/12/2012.

Can somebody explain dis 2me
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by rabex123(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sad
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by kelly72: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Y do I feel he is a yahoo boy? undecided

Probably because you are destined to go like him
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by kadrigas(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Justice must prevail at this case.IGP ,policemen are too bad in this our country.ways there handle fire ammunition on the public places.And policemen drinks ogogoro/sapele water too much on duty post
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by gateleo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
mKc9ET:
Zoo police at it again

In zoo Imo state....
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by blekko101(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
the police is missing. that's how these kind of stories always go.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by taketime2019: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
May his soul rest in peace in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Sweetrolly(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
and what's your business with that?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Olanna45(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Same thing goes to the people that benefited from MMM.
And what has mmm got to do with this post?
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Cyriloha(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3539567/policeman-attached-nnpc-owerri-kills

The Imo state police command has reacted over the killing of one Friday Nduka, by a police Inspector, Mike Edem, who was on duty at the premises of a Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Mega Station located at the Control Post junction in Owerri...

It was learnt that he victim, who returned from Malaysia for his wedding in Owerri on December 27, 2016, was reportedly shot dead on December 22 by the trigger-happy policeman, who is now at large, in the presence of his fiancée and younger brother.

According to reports, Nduka got into in a serious argument with one of the pump attendants over his missing iPhone 7. The argument was said to have degenerated into a fight -with Nduka, inflicting injuries on the attendant...

The manager of the station, Mrs. Ruth Enemmuo, who is now in police detention, intervened, adding that as soon as Nduka entered into his car, the police inspector fired, killing him instantly.

Read the press statment by the Imo state police command

The Imo State Police Command is saddened with the ugly incident that led to the shooting to death of one Nduka Eto male of Oguta Imo State by an Inspector of Police at NNPC Mega Station, Control Post roundabout on 22/12/2012. The shooting by the Police Inspector which occurred during a misunderstanding between the deceased, a pump attendant and the manager of the petroleum station was quite uncalled for. The State Police Commissioner has already briefed the IGP of the unfortunate incident.

While expressing our condolence to the family, relations, friends and well wishers of the deceased, the Command wishes to assure the affected and the general public that the Command will do everything humanly possible to ensure that justice is seen to have been done. The Command therefore appeals for calm to enabled concentrate on the matter and ensure justice is done, please.

DSP ANDREW ENWEREM
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER IMO STATE COMMAND

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/nduka-eto-friday-police-reacts-over.html

let God judge nut its so sad we all know how hard Malaysia is he survived and ordinary ceremonial police of zoo will just kill him just like that kwa
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ten12:
Wat else can a hustler do to survive,,if somtin no burst for ur stomach,,Dem go sentence u to death by hanging,,if u survive dat 1 come home ur homeland security go summarily execute u

So Ipobians think developing Indonesia is hustling. Its called suicide.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
kelly72:

Probably because you are destined to go like him

I quote stùpid ppl only once! Stay off my mention!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mccoy47(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sweetrolly:

and what's your business with that?

undecided
Just gerraout!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by UnknownT: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow....no excuse, they didn't accuse the dead. I'm impressed with this press release but they should arrest and prosecute the runaway cop and compensate the family adequately

2 Likes

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nigerian police are the most useless cops in the world. Thats why I dont argue with them when they cross my path especially the ones with guns. I had an encounter with some of em about a week ago at Ibadan, around Iwo road side on ma way to lagos. I just highlighted from bus from Osogbo and wanted to do some things at Ibadan before takin another one from there to lagos. So as I was goin with my bag containin some clothes, cream, bodysprays and charger. A policeman with a rifle suddenly stopped me dat he wanted to search me then I willingly allowed him. He searched everything in my bag and couldn't find anything incriminating, then the idiot collected my fone (BB Passport ) and thank God I had nothin incriminating on it as well (I no be yahoo boy). The most annoyin part is dat dis policeman was checkin ad readin my whatsapp private chats one after the other. Den later he started goin thru my pictures and kept scrollin my applications page back and front lookin for which one to use against me. He did the whole nonsense for about 15minutes, and after which he later released my fone to me. Den he asked me to bring out wat I had in my pockets and I did.(my wallet and glo wireless modem). So he went thru ma bag again den later released me. I was so angry and I squeezed my face in anger wen leavin. Then suddenly, one of his colleagues called me back and started insultin me and callin me names just because I squeezed my face wen leavin there. He started askin me who I am to be formin arrogant. Biko, after wastin my time, was I supposed to be laughing when I was released ni?. The idiot kept talkin and I was jst lookin cos most 9ja police are bunch of demonic and trigger happy individuals. Ti Olorun ba de n so eyan, ki ohun na so ara re. Na so I sha komot dat day and till today I still keep cursing them each time I remember that incident.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by mayorchelsea(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
why can't the headline read,"police officer kills a Nigerian?"This is highly condemnable and the NPF has to curb this madness.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Recoverd(f): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh goodness.. So sad. God!!!!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Sweetrolly(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

undecided
Just gerraout!

FOOL WITH EMPTY SKULL ,you can't even make money in your life just sit down and keep on diving into Useless conclusions

1 Like

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by chronique(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

Even if he was a yahoo boy, he didn't deserve that death. The person who stole the phone, has blood on his hands.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by clemmonce(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kondomatic:
Same thing goes to the people that benefited from MMM.
shut up
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Ten12(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
1stCitizen:

So Ipobians think developing Indonesia is hustling. Its called suicide.

So now dat he came home to develop his place get married nd start a new life...u gree make him live
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by redsun(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
We have to give them credit though,they are not as trigger happy as their American counterparts. Especially considering the fact that Nigeria is institutionally lawless.

Some Nigerians square up to those mad people with guns as if they have reflective shields against bullets or their own guns to shoot back. Never argue with a frustrated man with gun. patiently listen to what he has to say,never run and do your best to defuse the situation.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by nairaman66(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:

You are as useless as the NPF!
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Pascal181: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
In d country called Norway, I heard there was no single bullet shot throughout last year I mean from January to December 2015. In our country any day u don't hear of police shooting n killing people or other armed group then d DAT day is not complete.
Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Demons doing their things, this time using a police man. When you advise people to always pray very well when prepairing for an ocation like wedding they would refuse. Well, while the police man who allowed himself to be used by cunny supper beings is facing the law, I would blame ignorance for this. As for those saying there no God, continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured by brightalo17: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
lost phone,lost soul .project us ohh God .r.i.p bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.