Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria (7186 Views)

Obaseki And Nigerian Stock Exchange In Talks Over 2020 NSF Sponsorship Deal / Why You Should Consider Www.nairaswipe.com As Your Best Fit Exchange In Nigeria / Bitssa - Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by kingoloj: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
There are several bitcoin exchange site in Nigeria, choosing the best bitcoin exchange site in Nigeria may therefore becoming challenging.
There are few things you need to check before choosing the best bitcoins site in Nigeria you want to trade with. Below are a few list of things to consider

Is the website secured or not? Secured sites comes with HTTPS instead of HTTP. This means your details will be safe when entered on the site.

Does the site allow you to convert naira directly to bitcoins and vise versa. if the site allows other currency conversion like perfect money to bitcoin and no naira to bitcoin conversion its most like not designed for Nigerians.

What is the minimum trade allowed on the site. If you need to buy a 2000 naira worth of bitcoins and the site offers a minimum of 10,000 naira it is most likely not the best bitcoin site for you.

Is the exchange rate reasonable compared to other market prices?

Does the site have contact information like email and phone no. you can contact in case you have any issue with your order? it is always a good idea to send an email to them to see if you will get any response or give a call.

What is the processing time. A very good bitcoin exchange site should be able to process bitcoins exchange within an hour of purchase or at most 2 hours.

Does the site an available quote, some site does not have quotes available they just quote 1BTC = 0 or NULL

Below is a list of some of BEST BITCOIN EXCHANGE SITES in NIGERIA

BITKONGA EXCHANGE
LOCALBITCOINS
NAIRASWITCH
NAIRAEX
REMITANO
NAIRA4DOLLAR
BITX

Post copied from https://www.bitkonga.com/best-bitcoin-exchange-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by innoachukw(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
How many people have used remitano or bitkonga? Let's hear your experiences.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by hicare(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
innoachukw:
How many people have used remitano or bitkonga? Let's hear your experiences.
I thought they are new btc exchanger in nigeria
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by alezzy13: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2017
which among them is the best?
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by alezzy13: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just tried some of them. Sorry say they seem just rubbish. The lines on their websites hardly go through and if it does, never a reply. I called one and it just rang and rang with no reply. Called the other, switched off. meanwhile the so called agent is on nairaland (name withheld) making so much noise.

I think direct peer-to peer transfers are probably the best, it just the trust issue.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by kingoloj: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2017
Peer to Peer is good but exchange site too has great benefits too. Most exchange site only reply to email. Bitkonga is great site it is instant funding
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Structurez: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2017
I have bitcoins to sell.
Contact me by whatsapp if you need some.
+2347032622206
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by dimco(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Btc always available at an affordable rate

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by juzclean: 6:36am On May 03, 2017
Bitcoins for sale@400 ngn to a $
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by juzclean: 6:38am On May 03, 2017
Do u mean nigerian version is a scam
Because i meep seeing trusted seller
Trusted buyer
Bla bla bla
I feel they are edited
And the usernames do not sound legit.
I do not want to send bitcoin then start chasing shadow.
How can one verify they are legit buyers and sellers
alezzy13:
Just tried some of them. Sorry say they seem just rubbish. The lines on their websites hardly go through and if it does, never a reply. I called one and it just rang and rang with no reply. Called the other, switched off. meanwhile the so called agent is on nairaland (name withheld) making so much noise.

I think direct peer-to peer transfers are probably the best, it just the trust issue.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Wisdomxy(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2017
For all your bitcoins need, retail or wholesale.

Always there for you whether buying or selling

Whatsapp contact on signature
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by mccharo: 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
Pls dont go to remitano, The site has been programmed to steal part of ur withdrawn bitcoin. I am a victim of such fraud. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by SpockFederation: 1:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by hardenmajor12: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Is there anyone tried Paxful? I stumbled upon to their YT channel and found this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fbaZ8FtTQ&t=4s

Please raise your voice
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by bitcoin4africa: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2017
As history has shown, exchanges like Paxful, Local bitcoin etc are unfortunately a favorite target of hackers, where customers lost funds and sensitive information.

Below is a selection of why you should choose [url]NairaEx.com[/url] for buying and selling Bitcoin in Nigeria.
1. NairaEx doesn't keep or store customers fund: your Naira or Bitcoin are transferred to the provided customer's destination in 2 hours.
2. NairaEx has one of the largest bitcoin/Naira liquidity in Nigerian market, other exchanges only provide platform for people to trade between themselves which are unable to cater to large trades.
3. At NairaEx you deal directly with a registered Nigerian company unlike other foreign based company that offers P2P trade where customers are open to Fraudulent transaction where the other trader party can pay with a hacked bank account and the money will be reversed back.

Read experts review on NairaEx(Bitcoin Exchanger) vs other bitcoin exchange https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/exchanges-vs-exchangers-nairaex-vs-rest/

1 Like

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by topppppp: 5:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Have you tried Bitkoin Africa https://bitkoin.africa - It's completely safe, secure and really fast. Each trader is verified before any purchases are made

kingoloj:
There are several bitcoin exchange site in Nigeria, choosing the best bitcoin exchange site in Nigeria may therefore becoming challenging.
There are few things you need to check before choosing the best bitcoins site in Nigeria you want to trade with. Below are a few list of things to consider

Is the website secured or not? Secured sites comes with HTTPS instead of HTTP. This means your details will be safe when entered on the site.

Does the site allow you to convert naira directly to bitcoins and vise versa. if the site allows other currency conversion like perfect money to bitcoin and no naira to bitcoin conversion its most like not designed for Nigerians.

What is the minimum trade allowed on the site. If you need to buy a 2000 naira worth of bitcoins and the site offers a minimum of 10,000 naira it is most likely not the best bitcoin site for you.

Is the exchange rate reasonable compared to other market prices?

Does the site have contact information like email and phone no. you can contact in case you have any issue with your order? it is always a good idea to send an email to them to see if you will get any response or give a call.

What is the processing time. A very good bitcoin exchange site should be able to process bitcoins exchange within an hour of purchase or at most 2 hours.

Does the site an available quote, some site does not have quotes available they just quote 1BTC = 0 or NULL

Below is a list of some of BEST BITCOIN EXCHANGE SITES in NIGERIA

BITKONGA EXCHANGE
LOCALBITCOINS
NAIRASWITCH
NAIRAEX
REMITANO
NAIRA4DOLLAR
BITX

Post copied from https://www.bitkonga.com/best-bitcoin-exchange-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by opeawo(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Try https://tanjalo.com/ for your easy and fast medium to buy Bitcoins in Nigeria
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by timmy4now: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
please what is the relationship between bitcoin and ether. They are available for direct exchange right inside blockchain wallet.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by tdude111(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys, if you want to trade your e-currency, ensure you use an escrow to avoid being duped. Check out www.zanatrade..com to join the what's App page for trading.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Infotips: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
We buy and sell bitcoins at affordable prices..
Visit us today @ No 8 Maduka Street Arroma Junction, Awka. Tel: +234 8187732856 +234 8068505775
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bring all your bitcoin for instant exchange to Naira @ very juicy rate.

WhatsApp Contact +2348088759163.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by dahreh90: 3:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Simply contact this number +2348036594898 for the best exchange rate and fastest transactions.
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Marius50: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Please someone should me with some Bitcoin.
Bikonu I am in a serious problem. Please help
Just call me inorder to confirm that am real.
Or WhatsApp me 08181769148
My wallet address. Please make somebody put smile on my face

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Chiino(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Be smarter

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Marius50: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
To exchange your Bitcoin to fixed price just send me message on WhatsApp: +2348181769148
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Marius50: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Exchange your Bitcoin to other currency
Naira
Dollar
Litcoin
Etherum
BCH
Ripple
Tron

Message me on Whatsap +2348181769148

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Supermarket In Nigeria / How to Approve an Upwork Account / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.