Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Get Your Visa Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Visa Now (1032 Views)

Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy / Pay When Your Visa Is Out / Visiting And Student Visa Now Available: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Get Your Visa Now by bizdoctor: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2009
guys am very happy that we can genuinely have site that  open the secrete of gettting visa.i have spent so much applying for visa but no result, but now i know the reason why i have been denied. http://www.getinformedworld..com/This site information is for free
Re: Get Your Visa Now by justwise(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2009
Really?
Re: Get Your Visa Now by MrCrackles(m): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2009
bizdoctor:

guys am very happy that we can genuinely have site that open the secrete of gettting visa.i have spent so much applying for visa but no result, but now i know the reason why i have been denied.www.getinformedworld..com.This site information is for free
Shut the fuc.k up fool. . . .You are a thief and a big fat fraudulent liar. . .
Stop using deceptive means to try and get people flocking to your pathetic blog
What visa did you apply for?
Fuc.k your . . . . .
Re: Get Your Visa Now by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut the fuc.k up fool. . . .You are a thief and a big fat fraudulent liar. . .
Stop using deceptive means to try and get people flocking to your pathetic blog
What visa did you apply for?
Fuc.k your . . . . .

I still don't understand how and why you've not gotten banned. shocked shocked
Re: Get Your Visa Now by MrCrackles(m): 2:32am On Nov 19, 2009
mama-gee:

I think you are stressing on it too much. . . .
Banned for exposing and cursing peeps who are outhere with fraudulent motives and grand deception?
Well as far as i know, its cool
Re: Get Your Visa Now by surveyProf(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2009
@Mrcrackles~welldone.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by bizdoctor: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2009
well, i think i know who you are, you are mischievous person what is your problem,why dont youn leave people to judge themselves.a site that is free and given information for free is given you so much sleepness night.my friend relax and appreciate what ever information u get for free.for me am i do and my life is moving on
Re: Get Your Visa Now by hadexman(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2009
mama-gee:

You are a fool, why should he get banned, if not for him, people like you would have been scammed and come crying here about visa agents. Abeg make you find better thing talk jareee.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by hadexman(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2009
bizdoctor:

guys am very happy that we can genuinely have site that  open the secrete of gettting visa.i have spent so much applying for visa but no result, but now i know the reason why i have been denied.www.getinformedworld..com.This site information is for free

You are a fraud, are you selling iphone or advertising visa scam? You site is unprofessional. Please am fed up of people like you looking for ways to scam people of their hard earn money.

You only registered yesterday and started posting shit.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by bizdoctor: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2009
hi,
hope you people are not misunderstanding my intent.this site information is absolutely free,no one is ask to pay any money.all what u need to do is check for issues u like to know if it is there.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2009
bizdoctor:

hi,
hope you people are not misunderstanding my intent.this site information is absolutely free,no one is ask to pay any money.all what u need to do is check for issues u like to know if it is there.

No, no one's misunderstanding your intent.

It's as clear as a bell - you're a thieving scumbag!
Re: Get Your Visa Now by justwise(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2009
Siena:

Hahaha, Nice one bro
Re: Get Your Visa Now by hadexman(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
Siena:

Nice one grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Visa Now by symbian03(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2009
Your user name can tell, Scamdoctor.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by iz2much: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
Another Dickhead!!!
Re: Get Your Visa Now by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2009
hadexman:

You are a fool, why should he get banned, if not for him, people like you would have been scammed and come crying here about visa agents. Abeg make you find better thing talk jareee.

hadexman:

You are a fraud, are you selling iphone or advertising visa scam? You site is unprofessional. Please am fed up of people like you looking for ways to scam people of their hard earn money.

You only registered yesterday and started posting shit.

Looks like you've seen the light. . .good! grin
Re: Get Your Visa Now by flekan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^lamo
Re: Get Your Visa Now by femzy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
mama-gee:

Yes his posts are usually on the offensive.He should be called to order.

Sincerely,going through the poster's blog;i dont see any fraudulent intentions.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by bizdoctor: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2009
Thank you my brother. I really set out to inform people about things no one has looked at. What is the harm in that.

Mr MrCrackles or whatever, i will pray for you that God will bless you.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by OAM4J: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2009
bizdoctor:

guys am very happy that we can genuinely have site that open the secrete of gettting visa.i have spent so much applying for visa but no result, but now i know the reason why i have been denied. http://www.getinformedworld..com/This site information is for free

If your motive is genuine, you could have pasted the same information here and allow people to discuss then in this forum instead of referring them to your blog. The fact is, there are lots of scammers coming to scam unsuspecting people here. It is possible for a dubious person to open a blog like you have done, give some nice, beautiful information, and once someone responds, tell the person there are more information and there is a needs to meet and from there introduce other things. We know how they work; hence we do not allow any suspicious advert to survive. If your motive is genuine, put all the info here and let us discuss it in an open forum like this.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by MrCrackles(m): 2:37am On Nov 20, 2009
bizdoctor:

Thank you my brother. I really set out to inform people about things no one has looked at. What is the harm in that.

Mr MrCrackles or whatever, i will pray for you that God will bless you.
Will you shut the fuc.k up and get off my jock strap. . . .You are full of deceit, yet you have the guts to call on God! angry
Re: Get Your Visa Now by femzy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Will you shut the fuc.k up and get off my jock strap. . . .You are full of deceit, yet you have the guts to call on God! angry

Re: Get Your Visa Now by OAM4J: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Mr Crackles! Crackles!! I no fit laugh o. cheesy grin
Re: Get Your Visa Now by Nice4dbest(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2009
I can understand the whole story here. The unsuspecting nature and tactics of fraudsters make it 99% difficult to understand and accept everyone's offer. There may be truth there but,
Be gentle with the guy plz.
Re: Get Your Visa Now by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2009
Nice4dbest:

I can understand the whole story here. The unsuspecting nature and tactics of fraudsters make it 99% difficult to understand and accept everyone's offer. There may be truth there but,
Be gentle with the guy plz.

There's no truth here - this scumbag's so obvious, an idiotic, moronic gorilla can read the mess he calls a brain.

And that's being super gentle too.

(1)

White And Red Mercury / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Suppliers / How To Start Earning Atleast N150,000 Monthly Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.