Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi (2086 Views)

Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert / Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi) / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi by KellyKertz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Emmanuel, has said she is in love with a fan and feels no regrets about it.
Nkechi, popularly known as Nurse Titi in the popular soap opera, ‘Clinic Matters’ added that although she is lucky to date someone who understands the nature of her job, she does not know what she would do if her future husband asks her to quit acting.

In a chat with The Punch, she said, “Love doesn’t have a boundary. If I fall in love with a fan, of course nothing stops me from marrying him. The person who I am seeing right now is a fan.
“He is someone who loves what I do 100 per cent and supports me.

“So far, my loved ones and family are in support of what I do. I do not even think the man that would get married to me can ask me to quit acting but if it happens, I cannot really say this is what I would do. But it would not happen.”
Speaking further, she said, “I cannot marry a poor man but if he has prospect of being rich, then he is a good one. If he is poor without such prospects, then I do not see that working.
“When it comes to my dream man, he must be God fearing, intelligent, handsome and he must be focused,” Nurse Titi added.

Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi by Jafar1: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
So? If u love him, tell him not us
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi by KellyKertz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jafar1:
So? If u love him, tell him not us

grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi by Johsef(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nah topic be this? undecided
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi by chriskosherbal(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: I’m Madly In Love With A Male Fan – Actress Nurse Titi by micfoley: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congratulations to him

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Lil Kesh In A Happy Mood As Rihanna Follows Him On Instagram / ‘everybody Hates Chris’ Star Tyler James, Gets Himself A Girlfriend / Poor Bride Uses Mosquito Net As Her Wedding Gown And Sack Of Rice As Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.