Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! (941 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by fekani: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
pls i need help from crime stoppers here. someone is threatening my family. He has been sending msgs of death to my husband. threatening to kill my husband and me his wife.

he calls himself a confirmed cultist. we have tried to trace his name on truecaller but we have not gotten anything concrete.

we have reported to the police, they called him and he is still insisting he will carry out his actions.the police asked us to bring 100k for a start before we can be given a warrant to the telecom network he uses.
we dont know the next step to take right now.

pls your advice is urgently needed.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by kilode100(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Madam, press your husband and find out his business with a cultist. Your husband knows what's up?

If he won't open up, run for your dear life and let him carry his cross alone!!

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
My madam at the top has a point

There is no fire without smoke

There must be smthn causing the ish

God Bless
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by amb2015(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
may be your husband has unfinished business with the guy. he may as well be innocent. the gut cannot be making that call with a sim card registered in his name. the best approach is going to police as you did but for better result, GI to F .SARS, anti kidnapping/ATS. you will definitely spend good sum if money but you will get expected result. don't take that threat for granted even though it may as well be coming from one mumu whose intention may just be to put your family on high jump.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by ogologoamu: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Try to find out what he wants. Is it money or what, ask him if your husband is holding his money. Tell him to open up to you that you want to settle the matter. Always record your convo with him. Your husband may be innocent tho. I once threatened one man like that before, just because he stopped his beautiful daughter (my gf) from visiting me.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by Ehinmola(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Check your husband's business relationship even with opposite sex. Also flash back to your ex who may not let go despite your marriage. There is no fire without a smoke. Lastly take this matter seriously and let police do their job by giving useful info.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by cocoberry(f): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Like seriously And u r dere bragging about it! #Sideeye

ogologoamu:
Try to find out what he wants. Is it money or what, ask him if your husband is holding his money. Tell him to open up to you that you want to settle the matter. Always record your convo with him. Your husband may be innocent tho. I once threatened one man like that before, just because he stopped his beautiful daughter (my gf) from visiting me.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by ogologoamu: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
cocoberry:
Like seriously And u r dere bragging about it! #Sideeye

[/b]

Did I brag over it, or is something wrong with your reasoning?.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by cocoberry(f): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Marriage is for better for worse! Both should carry the cross... Op better stand by ur Man and find a way out.

kilode100:
Madam, press your husband and find out his business with a cultist. Your husband knows what's up?

If he won't open up, run for your dear life and let him carry his cross alone!!

Thanks
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by cocoberry(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Reasoning normal!

ogologoamu:

Did I brag over it, or is something wrong with your reasoning?.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by ogologoamu: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
cocoberry:
Reasoning normal!

I don't think so.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by cocoberry(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
I know so.

ogologoamu:

I don't think so.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by ogologoamu: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
cocoberry:
I know so.

OK, can I have me chicken lap?.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by fekani: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
thanks for all your comments.
my husband has no biz with cultists. i trust him on that.
we suspect someone who my husband stopped being friends with because of his character or maybe just someone trying to exploit us for money.
since we dont have any concrete evidence, we feel the best way to find out who that person is is through the telecom network.hopefully the number will he registered.
the person as not categorically said what my husband did to warant such threats.
we are taking the threats seriously.
Re: HELP!!! Someone Is Threatening My Family.l!! by ItzHoludex(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
there is more to it

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Female Passenger While Driving On A Highway / The Guy Killed At Ikorodu Was Never A Badoo Member... / Terrifying: Beautiful Woman Kissing And Putting Live Snake Down Her Throat (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.