Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 (4670 Views)

Best Place To Promote Your Business Online 2020 / Easiest Way To Withdraw Your Bitcoin Into Your Local Nigeria Account / Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by eaglegist: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Legitimate and simplest way to make money Online in the 2020 without stress. No huge capital, been independent and requires little time

People have made millions on the internet, People are still making millions and they will still continue to make millions on the internet. Millions of People are earning themselves millions of money online on a monthly basis while some earn enough online to quit their 7-7 job to become their own boss. The interesting part is that you can Make Money Online legitimately in 2020 without involving in any fraudulent activities. The industry is still in its infancy and there is still a long way for it to grow.

Features of online job
1. It requires little or no start up capital, but generates more and more income.
2. You do not need a MBA or a certificate to do business on the web, Anyone can run it.
3. All you need is a Computer and Internet connection, and this you can do using your mobile phone.
4. The most exciting part is that, age, sex or location is never a barrier, once you are interested in taking part, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!.
5. You don't have to quit your present job.
6. It requires no special internet skills or work experience.
7. You don't have to work like a jackass before you become successful.
8. You do not even need a website or come up with your own product to sell before you make money online.

Types of Online Job
A. BLOGGING: This is the one I have best knowledge of, it is the one am even practicing and I will even put up a write up that will put you through on how to successfully run a blog. What is blogging? Blogging is an act of writing. It is an online journal that enables people to share their thoughts, views and interact with people through their comments on each post. The rate of blogging on the internet is now on the increase because so many people have now been motivated to start blogging simply because, it is very easy and mostly free to setup. Not only that, having an online blog/a news portal is one of the best ways to make money online.

Advantages Of Blogging
1. You can also make money from blogging through Google adsense pay-per-click advertising or any other contextual ad network.
2. You can display other people's adverts on your website and have them pay you a monthly salary for this service.
3. You can use it to create and sell your own products
4. You can use it to sell your affiliate products, i.e. other people's products.
5.It would make you to become the go-to-guy while you establish yourself as an expert.
NOTE: I WILL PUT UP ARTICLES ON HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY RUN A BLOG SOONER.

B. AFFILATING MARKETING: With no worries about building websites or selling your own product or any of that complicated stuff... Here, you do not need to have your own website. Although, having your own website could be an added advantage and I would explain that shortly. You do not even need to come up with your own product to sell. When you sign up for a referral program, all you have to do is refer your friends or visitors to such websites to sign up for a program, buy a product or fill out a form. And in return, you will get paid for each person that you refer. For example, Many credit card companies would pay you between $5 and $20 in commission for each visitor that you refer to their website and completes a credit card application and up to $55 for those whose applications are approved.

C. CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS: Bulk sms is a platform where you can send customized sms to several individuals/groups. Have you ever gotten a message from your bank, Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Church or political aspirants and when the message enters, instead of seeing a phone number or a number that you know from your phone, you will see Ecobank, Oceanic or Mtn? The business involves sending customized sms to over a million number of people at the click of your MOUSE. You earn in thousands. This service is being used by Schools, NGOs, Politicians, etc. for dissemination of information or product launch.
It is guaranteed of making you atleast 300k richer monthly and you will continue to make money because your customer base will continue to increase and I will also teach you how to increase your customer base daily.

D.INFORMATION MARKETING: Information marketing involves creating a product, packaging them in the form of an eBook. CD, Video tutorial, Manual, etc. and selling them online. Remember, everyone surfing the internet is seeking information on one thing or the other, and if you can just provide a solution to what is giving them sleepless night, they will be willing and ready to empty their bank accounts just to purchase that information from you. You may even decide to create a product on the topic that interest you the most. It may be on:
1.Dating
2. How to cure premature ejaculation
3. How to pass an interview
4. How to write an effective C.V
5. How to pass UTME
6. How to make money online
7. How to win Government contract
8. How to cure premature ejaculation etc

Continue Reading HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by Jahswill001(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
eaglegist:
Legitimate and simplest way to make money Online in the 2017 without stress. No huge capital, been independent and requires little time

People have made millions on the internet, People are still making millions and they will still continue to make millions on the internet. Millions of People are earning themselves millions of money online on a monthly basis while some earn enough online to quit their 7-7 job to become their own boss. The interesting part is that you can Make Money Online legitimately in 2017 without involving in any fraudulent activities. The industry is still in its infancy and there is still a long way for it to grow.

Features of online job
1. It requires little or no start up capital, but generates more and more income.
2. You do not need a MBA or a certificate to do business on the web, Anyone can run it.
3. All you need is a Computer and Internet connection, and this you can do using your mobile phone.
4. The most exciting part is that, age, sex or location is never a barrier, once you are interested in taking part, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!.
5. You don't have to quit your present job.
6. It requires no special internet skills or work experience.
7. You don't have to work like a jackass before you become successful.
8. You do not even need a website or come up with your own product to sell before you make money online.

Types of Online Job
A. BLOGGING: This is the one I have best knowledge of, it is the one am even practicing and I will even put up a write up that will put you through on how to successfully run a blog. What is blogging? Blogging is an act of writing. It is an online journal that enables people to share their thoughts, views and interact with people through their comments on each post. The rate of blogging on the internet is now on the increase because so many people have now been motivated to start blogging simply because, it is very easy and mostly free to setup. Not only that, having an online blog/a news portal is one of the best ways to make money online.

Advantages Of Blogging
1. You can also make money from blogging through Google adsense pay-per-click advertising or any other contextual ad network.
2. You can display other people's adverts on your website and have them pay you a monthly salary for this service.
3. You can use it to create and sell your own products
4. You can use it to sell your affiliate products, i.e. other people's products.
5.It would make you to become the go-to-guy while you establish yourself as an expert.
NOTE: I WILL PUT UP ARTICLES ON HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY RUN A BLOG SOONER.

B. AFFILATING MARKETING: With no worries about building websites or selling your own product or any of that complicated stuff... Here, you do not need to have your own website. Although, having your own website could be an added advantage and I would explain that shortly. You do not even need to come up with your own product to sell. When you sign up for a referral program, all you have to do is refer your friends or visitors to such websites to sign up for a program, buy a product or fill out a form. And in return, you will get paid for each person that you refer. For example, Many credit card companies would pay you between $5 and $20 in commission for each visitor that you refer to their website and completes a credit card application and up to $55 for those whose applications are approved. For example you can sign up for payoneer account through this referral code of mine HERE

C. CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS: Bulk sms is a platform where you can send customized sms to several individuals/groups. Have you ever gotten a message from your bank, Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Church or political aspirants and when the message enters, instead of seeing a phone number or a number that you know from your phone, you will see Ecobank, Oceanic or Mtn? The business involves sending customized sms to over a million number of people at the click of your MOUSE. You earn in thousands. This service is being used by Schools, NGOs, Politicians, etc. for dissemination of information or product launch.
It is guaranteed of making you atleast 300k richer monthly and you will continue to make money because your customer base will continue to increase and I will also teach you how to increase your customer base daily.

D.INFORMATION MARKETING: Information marketing involves creating a product, packaging them in the form of an eBook. CD, Video tutorial, Manual, etc. and selling them online. Remember, everyone surfing the internet is seeking information on one thing or the other, and if you can just provide a solution to what is giving them sleepless night, they will be willing and ready to empty their bank accounts just to purchase that information from you. You may even decide to create a product on the topic that interest you the most. It may be on:
1.Dating
2. How to cure premature ejaculation
3. How to pass an interview
4. How to write an effective C.V
5. How to pass UTME
6. How to make money online
7. How to win Government contract
8. How to cure premature ejaculation etc

E. WEB DESIGNING: Web designing is now as simple as composing an e-mail message because of some softwares called HTML editors (Hyper Text Mark Up LanguageEditors) or WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editors like dreamweavers that you can easily use to design your website or onlineshop. It is very easy to do. I design all my websites myself and I know nothing about HTML, neither have I been to any seminar or training before. If I can do this without any prior knowledge of webdesigning, you too can. Another interesting thing about web designing is that, you can easily pick one of the available templates on the internet and insert your own contents, words and images.They are called "DO IT YOURSELF WEB BUILDERS". Within 25mins, your website is ready. Assuming you are able to design a simple website for just 10 people monthly at the range of 20k, that is 200k on a job that may not even take up to 30mins of your time. And that is not even the best part because I would reveal to you how to design a professional looking website that would fetch you as much as 50k per project!.
NOTE: if you are having difficulties in designing your own website, you can hire me by contacting US go through our BLOGGING TIPS.

F. WEB-HOSTING: It is where people have the authority to have their domain name. That is web designers will have to host their website somewhere. It can be likened to when you want to build a house. You would definitely require a piece of land to do so. Your work as a web host is to provide people with online landed property which they would continue to renew from you every year.

G. ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM: Examples of these online forum include www.naijapals.com, www.nairaland.com, www.moneylandforum.com, www.as I forum.net, www.kinwap.com etc. A forum is a type of website where people come together to discuss issues grouped under different categories. Most of the revenue generated in a forum is through individual adverts or Google adverts displayed on it.
One of the advantages of a forum is that, the topics and subjects of discussion are generated by members of the forum. All you need do is drive traffic to your forum in order to make money with it.
When you decide to monetize your forum, you may allow Google to run their adverts on your website which is called Google adsence or collect money from individuals while you display their adverts on your website. You may decide to collect membership fee from your members while you share with them knowledge on a particular niche. Be it dating, making money, weightloss etc.

NOTE: If you start A or G, others will come your way itself. Watchout for our tutorials that make you be successful on OPTION A. Invite others to gain too.

source: http://www.eaglegist.com/2016/06/make-money-online.html

Baba please send me your whatsapp number
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by eaglegist: 2:52am On Mar 12, 2017
+2348069655568
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by gdexsmiths(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2017
pls i need more info...07063553828
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by eaglegist: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
you can subscribe for our post on www.eaglegist.com or add the admin with this watsapp number +2348069655568
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by ifygos: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
1Fh5Tp32vb4omEWTruSGh6f5HQZvcNoezc
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by ifygos: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
175z3gKbJ1vP1cQsRUajk8tZ53kFzT1F1a
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by kollah66: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
earn money by sharing post on your face book...visit https://www.nairaland.com/4101298/make-money-online-directly-bank or whatsapp me on 08178286642

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by konews: 9:04am On May 22, 2020
How to Make Money Online in Nigeria

If you are looking for a way to make money online, then you are in the right place. In this page we will tell you how to make money online. Here in businessplanhub we have Discover 30 ways that can help you make up to N500,000 Every month in Nigeria. If you want to be a successful online business man you will have to learn from the experts. That is why we made some research and bring you the best way to make money online
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria-2020/
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by Techliet(m): 2:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Read this is yu want to know how to make money online in nigeria.
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by Giftsketches18(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nice write up.
Although there are other ways to make money fast in Nigeria. Personally, I feel that good and stable income comes from hardwork and consistency and most of all, real investments.
No matter how small the capital, when you invest you'll certainly get nice and stable income. I work with RAGP VTU business as a basic member. I registered with just 5k and since then I've been earning stable daily income from referring others and selling data and recharge services.
The team has been so supportive and helped me all the way. I love businesses and money that I can see and touch, sleep and wake up and still meet it there. Because everyone buys recharge cards and subscribes for data.
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by earnit4: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2020

Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by Igboboy59(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by Avchi: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Making money online needs digital skills, and one sure way to get passive income is through online marketing.
Don't lose an opportunity to add this skill to yourself, especially in this COVID 19 era, where people have lost their jobs.
Best Wishes
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by autofreak2020(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
One of the means you can make money online is through UBI

This is a Universal Basic Income called MYUBI, watch the video for short instructions on how to get it.

Scroll down to watch video on how to cash it out or withdraw it.

Earn without investment.

This is the information about the UBI, check the description down below for app download link on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G32w4uhu9e8

Please like and subscribe to CryptoNiche channel for more UBI videos.

If you have any question, ask.

I showed you how to claim free money with MYUBI abi?

It Is Time To Cashout Mehn!

I Made This Tutorial for You, Everything You Need Is There.

Watch Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CRlcA8C9GY
Re: Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 by Jaxx123: 1:21pm On May 25, 2021
FIRE YOUR BOSS AND MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY ON THE NET WITH A SPECIAL TOOL

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

My name is Ajagunna Bukola, having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

Choose from any of the 3 digital packages and start earning to fire your BOSS.

I call that in my own language, you need to fire your boss and start making money like a boss.

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Tips For Surviving Job Loss / Workers Can Now Withdraw From Retirement Savings Account (PFA) / Cisco Networking Academy (abuja/ilorin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.