Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,395 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? (4698 Views)

Name Your Best Reggae Artists Of All Time. For The Reggae Lovers. / 5 Steps To Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever / Free Website And Digital Marketing Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Danielfrancis01: 4:05am On Nov 16, 2018
Due to lots of scam out there on prediction sites..I really want to venture into soccer predictions.I am good but I need best prediction website. If you have best prediction websites that you use, that can even predict correct just let me know... AND LET ME KNOW WHY?
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by drskyfly007(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Danielfrancis01:
Due to lots of scam out there on prediction sites..I really want to venture into soccer predictions.I am good but I need best prediction website. If you have best prediction websites that you use, that can even predict correct just let me know... AND LET ME KNOW WHY?
My brother I beg you in the name of GOD to abandon this project! There is nothing like sure prediction site..Many have gone broke. Poverty is another name for gambling!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Alcapa(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
If you know you can Accumulate 2 odds every weekend, not more than 3 matches , I have a Group on Telegram, Admission is simply by providing 2 odds on the first weekend , if success rate is 100%, you will be Admitted and paired with another Pro bettors 2odds as you for free the next weekend, and subsequent one. Our Community will forever Remain free. And you can not be paired with not more than 2 Pro Bettors using the Same Bookies. Bet9ja and Betking.

Their would be Ranks?, you loose a rank the moment you loose your admission ticket. And total Decency within Groups. 

The community would Frown at Fraud or any Form of extortion. 

All outcomes must be on a whole day! No Day 2 outcomes.

Where we make Profit Comes from building the community and using the Multiplier Effect of our Pro bettors. Your 2 odds with other 2 pro bettors 2 odds. Gives an Accumulator of 8. 

Telegram Group Account no
+447736201474

Never bet with your Heart
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Danielfrancis01: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2018
drskyfly007:
My brother I beg you in the name of GOD to abandon this project! There is nothing like sure prediction site..Many have gone broke. Poverty is another name for gambling!

But what characteristics do you think that the best prediction or betting website should have?
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
there is no best prediction site out there, try all of them if you are still doubting. the best you can do is to pick the odds yourself through proper research. or you implore the service of a tipster to supply you with odds. pm me if you need such. I already have people I supply odds. Its pay after winning. 1.5 - 2 odds maximum
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by yellowman2225(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
I can give you 2 odds guaranteed free of charge for the next 3 days to test my service. after this you start paying only #500/ day for 2 odds.

This is good for high staker that knows what they are doing.

contact me on W h ats A pp 0 90 72 8 2 2 2 5 5

game for 27/11/2018 WOÑNNNNNNNNNNN

GAME FOR. 28/11/2018
EUROPE: UEFA Champions league
PSV – Barcelona
TIP: 2
ODDS: 1.48

EUROPE: UEFA Youth League – Group Stage
Napoli U19 – Crvena zvezda U19
Tip: 1x
Odd: 1.20

EUROPE: UEFA Champions league
Tottenham – Inter
Tip: Over 1.5
Odds: 1.20
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by haladadon: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
www.mysoccerpredictions.com
it doesn't have much advert in it. it's good at double chance bets. it has a LiveScore section to help you watch your games.
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by samuelbalabi(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2020
I used to rely on my skills but you know sometimes it becomes difficult to come up with accurate predictions especially if you are using different strategies. Just like other people I also made some terrible mistakes. I studied some prediction websites but most of them are not reliable and some of them were useless. I know it is difficult to win everytime and not all predictions are accurate but I'd if any website offers around 60-70% accurate predictions then you can trust that website. I am following Nigeria Predictions from last few months. They offer reliable and accurate results but let me remind you again all predictions are not accurate, there are many factors that can affect the outcome of the match. They are use big-data to compile different statistics and accurate predictions. I am not promoting that website but for me it the best website. All their predictions are free and you can use those free predictions to increase your chances of success.
Just for your information:
If any website is claiming 100% predictions accuracy then just avoid it .
No matter how professional/ experienced you are, it is impossible to win every bet.
Predictions can go wrong. Each game is unpredictable and you can't rule out the possibility of unexpected results.
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Goors1n: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
That is really true! I mean, most of those predicitons and betting tips sites, are just some ordinary frauds! I mean, they are telling you about a certain "predicitons system" which never actually works out. That is the simples kind of scamming. In my opinion, the best tip for betting, is analyzing everything related to the teams, or sportsmen who are involved in the match or event that you are interested in. I mean, their physical side, the mental one and their motivation. That is why, the only place I am looking for predictions is Vernon Croy's channel on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYACL3ENoaPJVNpeqsdrvQ . I mean, the man is really great at it, and analyzes everything in a very objective way.
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Dysaen(f): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Goors1n:
That is really true! I mean, most of those predicitons and betting tips sites, are just some ordinary frauds! I mean, they are telling you about a certain "predicitons system" which never actually works out. That is the simples kind of scamming. In my opinion, the best tip for betting, is analyzing everything related to the teams, or sportsmen who are involved in the match or event that you are interested in. I mean, their physical side, the mental one and their motivation. That is why, the only place I am looking for predictions is Vernon Croy's channel on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYACL3ENoaPJVNpeqsdrvQ . I mean, the man is really great at it, and analyzes everything in a very objective way.

I know this man, he is really great at predictions!
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Benjamin702: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi, thanks for these tips. In fact, for a good bet, you need to understand the statistics as for me. Indeed, very often the truth is hidden in them. For example, I often study the teams on the site http://7mmlbs.com/ before making a bet, because often key substitutions, injuries or just the state of the team can tell you which choice to make
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Gfrs: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by latestnaijagot(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
PredictAndWin is legit and 100% sure. Go to predict and win official website to predict and win cash free.....no dulling! no stories

Re: Your Best Prediction And Betting Tips Website And Why? by Betrekatips(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 / Helpful Tips For Surviving Job Loss / Entry-level Salary For A Rig Worker(roustabout)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.