Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol (1582 Views)

Fans Mock Ubi Franklin After He Fumbled When Asked The Full Meaning Of JAMB / Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo / The Hilarious Artwork A Fan Made For Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by bumi10(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
I can't stop laughing at this girls question but the truth is, she is saying the real thing. No matter the club or football team a man commits to, no matter their run of defeat or the fact that they are not winning trophy, (Arsenal Fans can attest to that), guys tends to stick with their clubs.

But why can't they stick with ong girl............hahahahah

Wonderful answer bro

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/checkout-this-crazy-question-girl-asked.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Danimighty7(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin Finishing
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lame.
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Sunnybabe(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
am I the only one that is not understanding this......
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Emescot(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lmao confirm
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by optional1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sunnybabe:

you are not the only one..
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by YhungPablo(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

you are not the only one..
me too.
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Nixiepie(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mumu reply
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 28, 2016
bumi10:
I can't stop laughing at this girls question but the truth is, she is saying the real thing. No matter the club or football team a man commits to, no matter their run of defeat or the fact that they are not winning trophy, (Arsenal Fans can attest to that), guys tends to stick with their clubs.

But why can't they stick with ong girl............hahahahah

Wonderful answer bro

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/checkout-this-crazy-question-girl-asked.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

confirmed... I swear....The guy is right!!!

I hate *k* with passion..

its like..I am.not interested in what you are saying.. or like I don't have your time..or you are disturbing me..na like end of discussion..
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Arabjo(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol his reply cracked me grin
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by jaelz(m): 5:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Damn this the deepest piost a Nihga ever read men lolz kai damn
Re: Checkout This Crazy Question A Girl Asked &the Hilarious Answer She Got - Lol by Giwman(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Sunnybabe:
He means your Football Club always take you serious......... they are always on the football field sweating just for all their fans

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Shares Photos Of School Children, Jumping Unto A Moving Van, In Lagos / PHOTO: Bovi Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates / 7 Tonto Dikeh Secret Photos That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.