Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest (29336 Views)

Revealed: How TY Danjuma Attempted To Use Military For Ethnic Cleansing / Buhari’s Military Action In Gambia Without Approval – Senator Chukwuka Utazi / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Enice:
can we then say that GEJ is the brain child of this recession. In 2014, Nigeria was already borrowing to pay salaries. NOI was shoutng at the top of her voice that the pain was coming. So what say you.

We are talking about policies, not failures. The recession is pretty much Buhari's own thanks to policy flip flops, cluelessness, and outright incompetency.

Btw NOI was referring to a drop in the nation's revenue from oil and the need to prioritize workers' wages by state govts.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by Enice(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2016
ocelot2006:

We are talking about policies, not failures. The recession is pretty much Buhari's own thanks to policy flip flops, cluelessness, and outright incompetency.

Btw NOI was referring to a drop in the nation's revenue from oil and the need to prioritize workers' wages by state govts.
NOI was refering to revenue drop from oil! Wonderful.
Now let me school you on Nigeria's economy.
1. It is mono-economy. That is one product brings in about 80% of the revenue. What that means is that our revenue flow is dictated by the price of this product.
2. This product brings in over 90% of our foreign currency. So the fluctuation of the price of this product will affect our foreign reserve.
3. Now if the reserve drops, what will happen to the naira? It will be devalued.
Buhari refused to devalue the naira but chose to ban 41 products from accessing dollar from the CBN. The reason for this. These products can be produced in Nigeria, banning this product will reduce pressure on the reserve, manufacturers can access dollar at the official price. Manufactures inturn can grow and create employment. But this was abuse by round tripping of the dollar, hence it was discontinued. Now how does that affect the recession?

1 Like

Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by dantori(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:

They criticise Buhari; You are not happy undecided

They Praise Buhari; You are still not happy

Them swear for you ni

Whereas, Ekiti APC are busy insulting and Threatening Pastor Adeboye for Praising Fayose grin

PDP teaching APC maturity in politicking cool

Never seen someone as foolish as you in my entire life, PMB is winning and you can only do one thing about it...

KILL YOURSELF, IDIET

1 Like

Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Enice:
NOI was refering to revenue drop from oil! Wonderful.
Now let me school you on Nigeria's economy.
1. It is mono-economy. That is one product brings in about 80% of the revenue. What that means is that our revenue flow is dictated by the price of this product.
2. This product brings in over 90% of our foreign currency. So the fluctuation of the price of this product will affect our foreign reserve.
3. Now if the reserve drops, what will happen to the naira? It will be devalued.
Buhari refused to devalue the naira but chose to ban 41 products from accessing dollar from the CBN. The reason for this. These products can be produced in Nigeria, banning this product will reduce pressure on the reserve, manufacturers can access dollar at the official price. Manufactures inturn can grow and create employment. But this was abuse by round tripping of the dollar, hence it was discontinued. Now how does that affect the recession?

Care to read the 2nd part of my post again? Then tell me if you've not said the same damn thing. Again NOI warned about a cut in the nation's revenue due to the drop in oil prices no thanks to the Americans pumping cheap shale oil into the oil market & the unwillingness of major producers like Russia or OPEC members like Saudi Arabia and Iran to shore up prices by cutting production output. NOI warned about this, informed the nation that the FG was going to slash down on expenses, AND warned states to prioritize workers wages.

But hey, thanks for the epistle, Capt Obvious.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by Enice(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
ocelot2006:

this just supports my earlier statement that GEJs lack of leadership is the bane of our economy today. He is the brain child of this recession. As a leader, you take action not shouts.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Enice:
this just supports my earlier statement that GEJs lack of leadership is the bane of our economy today. He is the brain child of this recession. As a leader, you take action not shouts.

Please do tell how GEJ was responsible for the present recession. 'cos last I checked the nation's economy still recorded a steady growth still the very end of his watch and into the Buhari's administration till the stagnation began at the end of PMB's 2nd/3rd month in office? Was GEJ responsible for PMB's inability to formulate a coherent blueprint to lead the nation? Was GEJ responsible for this administration's ability to create an economic advisory team or a cabinet to push the president's policies (if at they existed) for 7 whole months as the nation's economy drifted? Or maybe you want to blame him for Buhari's policy flip flops and utter confusion emanating from the president's own cabinet. All we Nigerians have seen so far are just complaints upon complaints and blame shifting. That, my dear friend, is a classic example of POOR LEADERSHIP.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by Enice(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
ocelot2006:

Please do tell how GEJ was responsible for the present recession. 'cos last I checked the nation's economy still recorded a steady growth still the very end of his watch and into the Buhari's administration till the stagnation began at the end of PMB's 2nd/3rd month in office? Was GEJ responsible for PMB's inability to formulate a coherent blueprint to lead the nation? Was GEJ responsible for this administration's ability to create an economic advisory team or a cabinet to push the president's policies (if at they existed) for 7 whole months as the nation's economy drifted? Or maybe you want to blame him for Buhari's policy flip flops and utter confusion emanating from the president's own cabinet. All we Nigerians have seen so far are just complaints upon complaints and blame shifting. That, my dear friend, is a classic example of POOR LEADERSHIP.
from the look of things, you are the flip flopper here. You agree that FG was already borrowimg to pay salaries and states were owing worker, foreign reserve was depreciating fast, banks and oil servicing companies were laying off workers like craze, inflation was up and you say the economy was growing? Pray, with what indecies did you measure this growth? Are these not signs of recession.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Enice:
from the look of things, you are the flip flopper here. You agree that FG was already borrowimg to pay salaries and states were owing worker, foreign reserve was depreciating fast, banks and oil servicing companies were laying off workers like craze, inflation was up and you say the economy was growing? Pray, with what indecies did you measure this growth? Are these not signs of recession.

Care to point out in my posts were I stated that the FG borrowed funds to pay salaries? And please do tell when Nigerians began to lose their jobs in droves with a million more jobs on the line. You just dropped a BLATANT LIE when we all know that the massive job loses along with capital flight, loss of investor confidence, pack up of both big, medium, and small coys, contraction of sectors like manufacturing, all began under BUHARI. In addition, theres also the drop in production output in the oil and gas sector, drop in much needed generated power, a hike in costs of fuel leading to further hikes in basic commodities due to high transport and manufacturing costs. Basically, Buhari has created a business environment that is simply unbearable to most, eapecially SMEs extremely important to a nation's economic growth. Oh did i mention the 1st ever negative GDPs recorded in YEARS under Buhari? Yet you want to stylishly push it on to GEJ. Bros, we are NOT gullible.

Oh well, I still await proof of my "flip flop" from my previous posts. Go on....I'm waiting.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by maikachiya(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2016
The foundation of fighting insurgency base upon Allah wishes which formulated in the hand of GENERAL, President and Chief Commander of Nigerian arm forces Malam Baba Buhari. Allah ya sa Aljanna makoma.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by maikachiya(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2016
The oarsman behind Nigerian economic and peacekeeping is behind the GENERAL and is always a GENERAL can lead to the WAR
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by Enice(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
ocelot2006:

Care to point out in my posts were I stated that the FG borrowed funds to pay salaries? And please do tell when Nigerians began to lose their jobs in droves with a million more jobs on the line. You just dropped a BLATANT LIE when we all know that the massive job loses along with capital flight, loss of investor confidence, pack up of both big, medium, and small coys, contraction of sectors like manufacturing, all began under BUHARI. In addition, theres also the drop in production output in the oil and gas sector, drop in much needed generated power, a hike in costs of fuel leading to further hikes in basic commodities due to high transport and manufacturing costs. Basically, Buhari has created a business environment that is simply unbearable to most, eapecially SMEs extremely important to a nation's economic growth. Oh did i mention the 1st ever negative GDPs recorded in YEARS under Buhari? Yet you want to stylishly push it on to GEJ. Bros, we are NOT gullible.

Oh well, I still await proof of my "flip flop" from my previous posts. Go on....I'm waiting.
no need for this long epistle. Google is your friend. Some research would do you a lot of good.
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by brightleave(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari Go Home!

Dear PMB,

Come May 29 2019,...

Give them back their corruption,

Give them back their terrorism,

Give them back their incarcerated thieving military Generals (Badeh et al),

Give them back their Tompolos

Give them back their Dokubos,

Give them back their Shekaus and his videos,

Give them back their ghost workers, Discontinue the TSA,

RETURN SAMBISA FOREST BACK TO SHEKAU

Make mere stealing NOT corruption,

Give them back their senseless bombings and go home to Daura to rest.

Let's see how an MMM economic model
will work for the nation of 'ungrateful nigerians' - where everyone is an expert and every crooked person is a Messiah.

This isn't a campaign piece, but a home truth about who we're.

Give us back our docile military at the mercy of insurgents.

Return us our state of mockery in the commity of nation.

Reopen the boarder to all sorts of importations including firewood and ebola.

Give us back Customs that remit national income into private pockets.

Let subsidy scam return and take over. Make FG perpetually indebted to oil marketers in the name of subsidy.

Let ministers tax millions of unemployed youths for job they wont get like immigration as against your 200000 employment that no one paid a kobo for.

Free the corrupt judges and let justice remain for the highest bidders.

Go home PMB!! Go home Baba!!
Re: PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest by ocelot2006(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Enice:
no need for this long epistle. Google is your friend. Some research would do you a lot of good.

You may need to take up your own advice. I assure u it will help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Rerun: Supplementary Elections 2019 (Live Updates & Results Monitoring) / Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.