Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) (1528 Views)

Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology / Landmark University Shines In Energy Research / Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by jesusson22(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
A brilliant Nigerian lady, Olabisi Kudirat Ayinla studying at Loughborough University Kingdom has made our country proud through an amazing academic feat.

She finished as the best graduating student in Construction and Project Management this week and was well celebrated in the school.
You may wish to know that Olabisi graduated from the University of Ilorin with a first class and won a masters scholarship to study in the United Kingdom.

A big congrats to her!

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/female-unilorin-first-class-graduate.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by jesusson22(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by saxwizard(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
congratulations

NCAN how market
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
jesusson22:
A brilliant Nigerian lady, Olabisi Kudirat Ayinla studying at Loughborough University Kingdom has made our country proud through an amazing academic feat.

She finished as the best graduating student in Construction and Project Management this week and was well celebrated in the school.
You may wish to know that Olabisi graduated from the University of Ilorin with a first class and won a masters scholarship to study in the United Kingdom.

A big congrats to her!

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/female-unilorin-first-class-graduate.html?m=1
we got admission the same year and graduated the same year. The same faculty but different dept. she is an easy going girl and she became her dept class rep in 200l. I was Biosystems class rep from 100l so I know her personally. Am happy for her though,and I pray for her a promising career ahead.
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by haywire07(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
we got admission the same year and graduated the same year. The same faculty but different dept. she is an easy going girl and she became her dept class rep in 200l. I was Biosystems class rep from 100l so I know her personally. Am happy for her though,and I pray for her a promising career ahead.
So who asked u? undecided .
U dey form familiriaty after she don make am and na ur type dey snubb beggar inside church .
From ur story sef, its not like u guys are even friends or she ever said "hi" to u
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by Vision4God: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats to her n family
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by femolacqua(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: Female Unilorin First Class Graduate Shines In UK University (pic) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2016
haywire07:

So who asked u? undecided .
U dey form familiriaty after she don make am and na ur type dey snubb beggar inside church .
From ur story sef, its not like u guys are even friends or she ever said "hi" to u
oga u for try apply common sense. When I said we are both departmental reps,that should tell u we do talk cos we do rep meetings on daily basis. Am proud of her and am happy to identify with her so abeg
IF TRANSFORMER DEY YOUR STREET,ABEG DO US A FAVOUR AND HUG IT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University 2017/2018 Admission Screening / Six Things You Could Do With Your Free Period At School / List Of Universities That Will Release Admission List This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.