Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos (57488 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by collitexnaira(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Very simple nd humble
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by akoredebadru(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pre weding pixs ti take over wedding pix o ja wo mon
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by kenny905(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
tunjion:
Beautiful couple. congrats
sorry do u know what beautiful means?
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Toonface:
The poster below me should open the link above ;DThe poster below me should open the link above

Greetings tongue
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by abimbawealth(f): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
She looks like her mum sha...

God bless una marriage
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by purem(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
NL and wedding post are
Like romeo n juliet

In order wrd wetin
Consign pesin wey
No geh gf wit all dis1

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by yetseyi(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Love her natural hair, she's also well covered up and look ing beautiful , simple and decent pictures not all this hold her bom prewedding pix.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Gibz02: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats in ADV
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Zoehill(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
this is the definition of simplicity at its best............................
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by chimaobinelson(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sharon6:
May God bless their home!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
i think u shud be arrested for trading on Afonjas n Yellobas tribal identities extinctions
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by dsoja: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wao,this is Dora!. This girl resemble her mother like beans. Wish her a successful wedding.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
The guy above me shaa

the guy beneath me
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by jossylfus(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
God help your preparation and make the day weather friendly
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by metorichmond(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by samsam2019: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
See her head. You go know say this one go know book
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
kenny905:
sorry do u know what beautiful means?
And you think you know? If this is not beautiful, I wonder what you know

1 Like

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Mujaheeeden: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sharon6:
May God bless their home!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Go to all these Yoruba women selling lace in Oshodi.

You will sell that your Stretch Mark cream that Forbes will add your name to list of billionaire in African.

Don't thank me

Jux doing it for love

Cc pweetychyka grin

1 Like

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Ezionye(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Not a fan of all these prwedding photo thingy. But I love this one. So simple, beautiful and real with a class of its own.

HML to them

2 Likes

Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
This has got to be the classiest

Natural hair, covered and full of grace.

Beautiful!
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Modest shoot...
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by malakus(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
HML to them
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by yedidiah(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
wow! carbon copy of her mother. Beauty and brain. Wish you both a successful home.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by emmasege: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
My prayer for everyone reading this is that we will not be missing in the glory days of our children.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by cerowo(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
Striking resemblance lyk her mom HML
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Adeyemi4ril(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
congrat dear! Oya na aso ebi tinz on point....
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by Jacko1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
E just be like say dem carry dora
Put for photocopy machine
See resemblance now
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
i luv her tailour
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by orbgoblin: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
She's a fine young lady, just like her legendary mother.
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by payosehtor(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
See how we missed that good woman, the only Igbo woman I respected.may her soul rest in peace as God bless her children
Re: Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos by payosehtor(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
emmasege:
My prayer for everyone reading this is that we will not be missing in the glory days of our children.
may God bless the children cuz of their good mother .DORRA LIVES ON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice / Pictures From Peter Obi & LP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.