Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Mobile Wasteland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mobile Wasteland (405 Views)

Earth Is A Giant Ancient Quarry, A Mined Wasteland Of Advance Races Of Beings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mobile Wasteland by 0079jaBond(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
THE MOBILE WASTELAND
(based on an MFM ministration; please pick out the lessons)

A young bachelor preacher was posted to pastor a church in a town. After about three months of his stay there, he began to consider getting married and rather than seeking the Lord's face, he went the wrong way.

So he set a day aside and asked all the single sisters to come to the church for special anointing service. On the said day, he stood on the altar and made them to line up vertically in order to anoint them. Initially, he had made them believe the essence of such spiritual exercise was to purify and secure them. But as they stepped forward one after the other, he kept saying in his mind: "hmm this is not okay for me... Next! ... hmm, still not satisfied... Next! ...". And it continued that way as he kept anointing and passing them until it reached the turn of a particular lady. She was quite pretty and well 'grounded' in her appearance. "Wow! She has got to be the one. Look at this and that she has", the pastor said quietly while anointing her. So he asked her to step aside and wait for him. After the whole carnal exercise, he dismissed everyone and went to speak with the lady.

To her surprise, he was stylishly toasting her and even went as far as saying it was a divine directive. Eventually, he made his interest known to her and within a couple of weeks, they wedded in a grand style. It looked all rosy from the start but gradually, misunderstanding began to creep in. His spiritual fire and hunger drastically reduced, yet he didn't bother looking for help.

On a fateful day, he had a big fight with his wife. In the heat of their arguments, he gave her a heavy slap and strongly asked her: "who is the man and master of this house?! "you", she answered and then laughed loudly. "Very good! So obey me!", he responded but he didn't question her awkward laughter.

That same day, something strange happened. At about 1am while they slept, the husband received some tapping, beckoning on him to wake up. As he woke up, behold a live lion was staring at him in the face and roared! "Jesus Christ!", he shouted and jumped off the bed. The lion laughed and said: "it's me, your wife". "What!! You can talk too?? My God! How? My wife? How?!", he lamented and started praying: "I bind and destroy you, in Jesus name. Holy ghost fire!!" To this, the lion laughed more loudly and replied: "my friend, keep quiet! You've just seen my real self. Now tell me, who is the master of this house?" At this point, the man was sore afraid, he was shaking furiously and couldn't stand at one spot but he answered sluggishly: "you're the master". "That's good! Now let's go back to sleep". Then she changed to her human form and lied down but the husband was afraid to come close to her. He stayed at the edge of the bed and struggled to sleep through out.

The following day, he got up early enough and decided to travel. So he quickly and quietly packed a few things while she was still asleep and headed for the motor park. He boarded a bus, sat in front and the journey was about to kick-start. Then the conductor started demanding for payment but when he reached out to the man, a female voice shouted from the back: "conductor, don't worry! I'll pay for him; he is my husband." Shockingly, he turned back, screamed and pleaded for help: "what!! Please take me away from her! Help me please!" "Ahan! Oga how na? Or is she not your wife? So what do you mean help?", some passengers murmured. "Ok fine, I'm not travelling again." So he came down and had no choice but to return back home with her.

Still restless, he plotted his next move and by evening, the wife was out. So he went over to his friend's company and pleaded to sleep in his office for that night. But around 12 midnight, someone hit him and he woke up to see his wife. "what? ohh God, not again! How did you even get in here?" "honey, see we're married for life. Stop this ok? You're going home with me now!"

------------------------------------------

LESSONS:
* To the glory of God, the man eventually got his deliverance but you may consider this as an ordinary tale until you experience one yourself.
* This is not a letdown on women, as it is an insight into the unseen world and can happen to anybody and in any form.
* When purpose is lost, visions wither slowly.
* It is a tragedy to miss your divine timing.
* A strange blindness comes upon any man who disconnects himself from the Source of Life.
* Beauty and handsomeness are vain elements of carnality.
* Successful marriages are never hinged on emotional/spiritual defiencies.
* For detailed teaching on purposeful relationship (love-life), kindly click here mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1050162845046381&id=100001580279224&_rdr to read my article titled: LOVE PRINCIPLE (part 3) - The "I Love You" Mentality

- I am MDP Emmanuel

Thanks for reading. God bless you and compliments of the season.

Feel free to #SHARE

(1) (Reply)

No Compromise In The Issues Of Faith / I Have Seen The Lord | Free E-book / When Your God Is Insulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.