Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

3rd Place Waste Of Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3rd Place Waste Of Time (621 Views)

Brazil Vs Netherlands 3rd Place Match In Pictures / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3rd Place Waste Of Time by yoji: 4:52am On Nov 19, 2009
i wonder y fifa still organises 3rd place games. i feel they are unneccesary as nobody watches them as d teams play with little motivation. take the 98 world cup for example, croatia was more motivated 4 d third place match than holland that lost out to brazil in a painful penalty shoot out. that dutch team was really good a country like holland which carries the burden of the best team not to have won the world cup yet.they is no way they cud have been interested in playing another 90mins for 3rd place. the euros seem to agree with this. if u must have third, use their stats on route to the semis to get it. people always forget the runner up talkless 3rd place.

(1) (Reply)

Are Fans Disloyal For Booing & Walking Out On Their Team? / David Beckham Won Me Over To Mls, Says New York Red Bulls New Boy Thierry Henry / I’ve Proved Locomotiv Fans Wrong – Osaze !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.