Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. (571 Views)

Say Your Favorate Mod On Nairaland.... / Lady Come Under Fire For Sending A Controversial Shout out To Her Boyfriend.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. by AndyAustin(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2016
So I was retrospecting about this year and there are some people who are worthy of saying shout out to. For me, these include my Uncle, who the Lord has been using to bless my life, my mom, my former colleagues at work (nothing pass having those who make work fun on your team..YOU GUYS ROCK!!!) all the girls I asked out too, thanks for the memories some of you gave me. cool

*floor opened*
Re: Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2016
I will like to send a shout out to Baba God for keeping me fit. I pray for God health, long life, more money and prosperity in all spheres for me, my family, my ummah, coolest nairalanders.
Re: Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. by smartanthony5: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2016
nice thread. I thank buhari who made hunger to previal amidst XMAs.and nairalander browse amidst intentional data increase in telecommunication sector.

1 Like

Re: Say Your End Of The Year Shout Out Here. by saxwizard(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2016
I will come back to modify

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Ways To Upgrade Your Life In 2017 / Flash Black~ Let's See How Many People Eat This... / See Transformation Of Boy Left For Dead By Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.