Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? (574 Views)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2016
Hey all,
I am about to order for some Nootropics (amino Acids) online and was wondering if the current custom importation rules allows that or would it be seized?
Re: Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anyone O_o?
Re: Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? by Phelah: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hothar999:
Hey all,
I am about to order for some Nootropics (amino Acids) online and was wondering if the current custom importation rules allows that or would it be seized?
Most Noots sites don't ship to Nigeria. I will like us to discuss tho in case you've got some or in any case... Mail me phelahlaw@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can Nootropics Be Ordered With The Current Importation Rules In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Phelah:

Most Noots sites don't ship to Nigeria. I will like us to discuss tho in case you've got some or in any case... Mail me phelahlaw@gmail.com
Thanks

I know some.. but there are steps, I'll email you

(1) (Reply)

Moneyless Ecommerce Technology - "Mect Business Idea" By a Nairalander / 3.5million Dangote Tyres Missing As 285 Drivers Declared Wanted / How To Produce Emulsion Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.