Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos (31823 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / Sunday Aghaeze Visits Sambisa Forest, Boko Haram Enclave / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:34am On Dec 28, 2016
On Saturday, December 24, President Muhammadu Buhari announced that the last and most deadly stronghold of Boko Haram terrorists had been recaptured. The president said the terrorists were already on the run and had no place to hide. The Camp Zero was the last enclave of the terrorists to be recaptured.

Here are pictures showing soldiers in high spirits as men of the press conducted a tour of parts of the once dreaded Sambisa forest. A live interview with GOC 7 Div Brigadier General Victor Ezegwu, was also conducted by Aljazeera.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/soldiers-in-high-spirits-after.html

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:34am On Dec 28, 2016
God bless our soldiers

70 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by dainformant(m): 4:37am On Dec 28, 2016
dats good

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by azimibraun: 4:40am On Dec 28, 2016
My question has been answered. Sambisa will not remain a forest....it will be. Put to good use.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by azimibraun: 4:43am On Dec 28, 2016
I hope those Journalist will not claim they are War correspondents? I am waiting and watching. Na we and dem all they follow boko haram war for Nairaland. O! In case them wan give award we are equals.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by midolian(m): 4:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Pls, where is Muhammed Abdulkadri sef?
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by noobsaibot2(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2016
WHAT ABOUT CHIBOK GIRLS

NOBODY DEY TALK ABOUT THEM AGAIN

WELL ITS NOT MY BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Atiku2019: 5:30am On Dec 28, 2016
Kudos Gallant Men smiley

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2016
NL mods easily get tired of positive and invaluable news

Thus will not hit Fp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Kudos to this men... They have really sacrifice for their fathers land

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by DrRasheed: 5:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Bleep jonathan and his cluess service chiefs.
It was a rare opportunity for captains to shake hand with COAS. What a generousity from burutai.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by stev120(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2016
U DN'T NEGOTIATE WIT A TELORIST U MOBILIZE UR FORCE AND WIPE THEM OFF...this goverment knw wu ar dis boko haram...am sure dat secret negotiation av taken place and may b they paid boko haram to live sabimsa..(just as elrufia paid fulani to stop killing the people of kaduna)..dat is y nigeria soldiers enter sabimsi wit out consaulties imagine...let me tel u negotiation wit a telorist can never last...if sabimsi is secure let them turn it to grazing land...bcus no land 4 any cattle in d south..!! (WATCH OUT 4 SHAKAU COMING VIDEO)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2016
They should stop showing us these useless pictures and solve hunger- Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2016
kenonze:
NL mods easily get tired of positive and invaluable news

Thus will not hit Fp.
It is not NL mods fault, it is their audience that determines what they push to the front-page. And you know there is nothing the public craves more than bad news. Should this thread celebrating the Army's victory hit front-page, it will hardly get past the second page, a thread showing gory images of slain soldiers and decapitated bodies of civilians would gather over 50,000 views in an hour. That's the World we are in.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Corrinthians:
They should stop showing us these useless pictures and solve hunger- Fayose.

Men like you are sacrificing their lives so you can sleep in peace and all you can think about is food? I know I'm the lastmumu but you my brother are a mumu personified.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Corrinthians(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2016
LastMumu:

Men like you are sacrificing their lives so you can sleep in peace and all you can think about is food? I know I'm the lastmumu but you my brother are a mumu personified.
k.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Badtman(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2016
LastMumu:

Bro i thought you are the only Last mumu until i see another Chronic Clown mumu you quoted

Bro God bless you

22 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Addicted2Women: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016

They captured sambisa ?? Where is Shekau ?? In Aso Rock swallowing his daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu with his master ??

What about the 2000 chibok girls that were held hostage by the Boko haram boys in Sambisa ?? They turned into a bird and flew away ??

No captured Boko Haram member ?? No dead Boko haram member ?? No captured weapons ?? No captured boko vehicle or motorcycle ??

It looks like they captured the air

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Janetessy(f): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Wow
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Princess4ng(f): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
They try abeg...
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by MykLANNY(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2016
The power of #BUSH
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by realGURU(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2016
up NA

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by passyhansome(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2016
It's not a coincidence or surprise to me that Boko Haram has been defeated, Boko haram is from the North, We are been ruled by a Northern, so what do you expect write this down, they will come back someday if SW,SE,SS, BOKO HARAM is a propaganda to distract and disturb any government that doesn't come from the north

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by thepeople2020: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
NOTHING LIKE HIGH SPIRIT BUHARI JUST ASKED HIS BOYS TO LEAVE AND THEN GAVE THEM NIGERIAN UNIFORM,naija army way go kill one boko and post pictures na him day clear the whole sambisa no single pic,WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by buharimustlive: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Congrats to them..
Credit should be given to GEJ because he bought the war equipment that was used to achieve the victory.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by ritzybaby(f): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Morale is very high
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by hotspec(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2016
I watched this report on Aljazeera in d night, which they were right there in d heart of Sambisa forest. But, im skeptical about this claimed victory. By the way, where are the remaining Chibok girls? and other kidnapped people. Where is Shekau and other terrorists, how many people got killed......etc. Why are they hoarding information from us?
I still believe in these two theories, its either the FG negotiate with BK behind doors and gave them free passage or They struck a deal to gain political points and relevance for their unpopular APC govt becos of 2019 which is just 2 years away

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by blazetitov: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Well done to our gallant soldiers. May God comfort the families of our fallen heros too.
Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Goldenheart(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2016
Lakadis lakadat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos by Oildichotomy(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.