Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) (1179 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by GLOBALINF: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
We all woke up to hear the sad news of a police building collapsing on Christmas Day.
I decided to visit the place it happen and I was shocked to my knees when I saw where human creatures lives .to be candid I can't believe human being stay in such a location. I have followed some Christian body on visitation to kirikiri prison and I complained bitterly due to the poor living conditions.
when I saw this barracks, I will prefer any citizen commit crime and stay in kirikiri than to stay in such barracks.
It was really an eye saw, now I completely understand why our police are so brutal. We wake up everyday and blame a police officer for any shit that happens to us. Honesty speaking, when taking the pictures, I can't even go close to the buildings for fear of collapse.
What did our officers did wrong Deserve this? Yet we gave them guns to protect us and our family. That moment I thought of being an officer with a gun, I swear I will personally commit murder to live a better life cos I will never protect any politicians, the gun will be used against them. "Fact".
I hv never seen a disgraced scene as such and funny the barracks Is in the heart of ikeja capital of Almighty Lagos.
When leaving I personally gave about 5 different traffic police men I met some cash "without them asking o". I just felt so much pity for Them. see their children? God! It's just a shame, yet the same
Barracks have 3 beautiful churches, those people need a better apartment not churches. Based on my research, I discovered the last collapse building was last renovated in the 70's. Yet the building have 27 rooms and over populated. In some rooms, they have 2 different families sharing one apartment. All the kitchens have been converted to rooms. (to be continued) ...

Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by GLOBALINF: 6:43am On Dec 28, 2016
More pictures,

Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by Omexonomy: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2016
@op do you notice that the police uniform are the dirtiest among the arm forces. They dont bath they dont wash their clothes etc
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by Infidan(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2016
may God help us
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by Adaowerri111: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2016
That's not enough punishment for the innocent souls they've killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2016
The place is really bad. And to think a lot of cash are allocated yearly for the maintenance of the barracks.
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by jerryunit48: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Na im you say make dem no take bribe? Take your time o
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by Joephat(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2016
I will soon leave this country n go to my village[size=8pt]
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by nnachukz(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Police is not and will never be my friend. So nothing concern me.
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2016
sad

Our society is a product of what we make it.

In this country, it is every single individual for himself. Nobody gives a shyte about anyone else's welfare, even if the law demands it.
To think that billions are appropriated every year for "maintenance" of Aso Rock villa! There's even millions allocated to pay annual rent for this same building!

Don't be surprised that hundreds of millions are allocated every fiscal year for the renovation and maintenance of this same police building.
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by GLOBALINF: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2016
The same barracks have 3 beautiful churches and I found out one of the church even has an air conditioner, the building next to the church is about to collapse too. Yet our Christian brothers can spend millions building a church and completely ignore the welfare of those they are coming to preach to, I'm sure if Christ were to be alive now, his priority will be the welfare of the people not the building.
Churches have turned to a business centre as those families in the barracks will still contribute offering every Sunday to the church right?
Christianity in Africa is still one thing I'm trying to understand
I believe a lot still need to be done cos that barracks have more than 40 two" storey buildings and most in a sorry state.
Only one building was recently renovated and even the renovation is simply painting nothing more.
My appeal to our government is to as a matter of urgency renovate the barracks and that's not all, probe those commissioners and provost in charge of barracks maintenance, because I leant that in the budget of the Nigeria Police, they have yearly allocation for barracks renovation and yet that barracks have never being renovated since 1970;s
That simply means the alloted money is in someone's pocket.

Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Police barracks always d dirtiest barracks in nigeria
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
police officers and stinginess, average police officers earn more than a casual banker, then why are they living very filth the earlier they stop patronising brothel the better for them.... average police man earn more than a civil servant in level 8... is it mandatory to live in barrack why not find an apartment and be going to work from there, the 50 naira and numerous bribe they collect from motorist can afford them atleast a decent home.... I'm not going to pity them

1 Like

Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by morbeta(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2016
While you pity them, wish me happy birthday by clicking like.

1 Like

Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by osemoses1234(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
E fit dem
Re: Just Take A Look At Where Our Police Officers Live ( Disturbing Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
i dont pity them at all. No be by force to be a policeman, if you are not comfortable with the pay and working conditions please leave the job and stop framing people up, stop killing people because of bribe!!!

(1) (Reply)

Serious Fight Going On At Shogule To Oshodi. / Cash Turn To Paper In Gtbank Wuse Abuja / 14 Nigerians Jailed For “Permanent Residence" Wedding Scam In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.