Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... (5128 Views)

Whatsapp Stopped Working / Whatsapp Stopped On Working On Blackberry, Are You Still Using It? / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2016
I noticed that my whatsapp stopped working earlier this month after upgrading tecno w3. I have formatted the phone, uninstalled and reinstall whatsapp. Can anyone help me with this problem
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Ignyte(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
ehya... God, has used you to tell u not to upgrade... Just sell the phone since u have formatted it... add money let it reach like 25k and I'll recommend a better phone for u.
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by eboiga(f): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2016
When i take pictures,i can't view them. It says cannot generate thumbnail
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
oluwatodimu1:
I noticed that my whatsapp stopped working earlier this month after upgrading tecno w3. I have formatted the phone, uninstalled and reinstall whatsapp. Can anyone help me with this problem
Hello @oluwatodimu1 Kindly take your phone to the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You can book a Reservation Online (1 day before you visit) via the Carlcare App already on your device. You will also find our Contact numbers & addresses in the App, or let us know your current location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Sheuns(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
That may be a factory defect unit. I updated mine twice. When I bought it in November and the latest that came in December and I have no issues, maybe you should go to their office or upgrade your whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Danabu(m): 5:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Had that problem. Was advised to do factory reset. Did it and got my whatsapp back.
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2017
oluwatodimu1:
Did tecno send you an update?
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Norman4real(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
its been doing that to most of its phones released this year
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @oluwatodimu1 Kindly take your phone to the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Reload. You can book a Reservation Online (1 day before you visit) via the Carlcare App already on your device. You will also find our Contact numbers & addresses in the App, or let us know your current location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
I am in Abeokuta. I saw that there is a place at Mokola, but don't know whether they are back from the break.
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by oluwatodimu1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
Yes
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
oluwatodimu1:

I am in Abeokuta. I saw that there is a place at Mokola, but don't know whether they are back from the break.
Hello @oluwatodimu1 They are back from break. Feel free to visit when you're chanced. Thanks!
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by remi144(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
catalin...its been awhile where av u been?
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
remi144:
catalin...its been awhile where av u been?
I've been online and you?
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by remi144(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
I've been online and you?
been doing fyn.where my new yr rice?
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
remi144:
been doing fyn.where my new yr rice?
You came late o. it yaf finish.
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by remi144(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
You came late o. it yaf finish.
I wi nur gree....
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by omoalajah(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
That happens when u try to upgrade without the original software update pushed to your device. try and factory reset it or flash a CUSTOM ROM on it
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by datyorubaboy: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Take it to the carlcare centers if u have a warranty
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by missslimzy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Carlcare is where u need to go to
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Emekayoung(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
You put ur self into that problem. Why must must u upgrade ur phone? Not all mobile phones function well after upgrade. That is the mistake i don't make. My advice to everyone is to upgrade to a newer model device instead of uprdading ur device Os. It's never a gud move.
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emekayoung:
You put ur self into that problem. Why must must u upgrade ur phone? Not all mobile phones function well after upgrade. That is the mistake i don't make. My advice to everyone is to upgrade to a newer model device instead of uprdading ur device Os. It's never a gud move.
See this one,in this recession why must i spend 40k+ to get an android 6.0 when i can sit down and port CM13 to my device at no additional cost.Dont come here and give people wrong advice.You didnt give them money to buy a newer model as you stated.Technophobe!!!
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by oluwatodimu1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, I took it to Carlcare and it's fully back now. But I observed that there were other w3 users with similar complaint... What could be possibly wrong? Would love serious suggestions
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by investigator007: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Next time try to download ur from ur playstore
Re: Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... by Emekayoung(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

See this one,in this recession why must i spend 40k+ to get an android 6.0 when i can sit down and port CM13 to my device at no additional cost.Dont come here and give people wrong advice.You didnt give them money to buy a newer model as you stated.Technophobe!!!
I dont know wat ur problem is. I dont want to fight or insult u because i have better things to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Tecno Carl Care.(RESOLVED) / How To Retrieve Your Lost Airtel Sim / I Hope Buying This Won't Be A Mistake..... Suggestions Are Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.