Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll (9078 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit / FG Uncovers 60,000 Ghost Workers, Says Osinbajo / 23,000 Ghost Enrolees Uncovered – NHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Why did I miss page 0 cry
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by maberry(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
How many of their own did they replace them with? grin
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Ahmeduana(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Every day remove names
When are they going to finish catching this ghosts?
YOU ARE MINDING THE USELESS REGIME?
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Aburi001: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Every day remove names

When are they going to finish catching this ghosts?
It's very easy to CHANGE 500 ghost workers to 50,000 ghost workers. Just add 2 zeros at the back. After all, we are under the Government of CHANGE grin
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by denziz: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Nigeria stinks.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by APCmyheart(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2016
ckmayoca:
When there were ghost workers our salary was regular and now that they ve been weeded off no money to pay salary since Oct. This one surprise me oh. Make una sha rearrange una system well.

How will you get salary when you be ghost worker..

The really civil never complain of Salary for one month..
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by sexy74(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2016
ajbabs:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/fg-removes-50000-ghost-workers-payroll/
I fault this their figure because it will be almost impossible to have a round figure in this, remember that sometime last year's they said they found a lot of ghost workers.
If they don't want to pay salaries let them talk.
You ate saving 200billion but are owing workers 3 months salaries, abi them sef don turn ghosts worker.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by tiwiex(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:
God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

God Bless Us All

A sincere and trustworthy president

It is not hard to identify some of the recipients of the money getting to D ghosts. How many have been caught? U know our govt loves media trial. If they caught any, they would have been paraded. So they caught people who were stealing billions and we did not gear EFCC and DSS. Ok, continue oh.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by jonyima: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
There is no big deal in identifying ghost works. If Govt can only pay salaries through banks and with BVN, you can easily identify who is a Ghost workers.

Meanwhile, can we have list of the identified Ghost workers so that we can cross check and ensure that are not recycled by Govt

How much have we paid to each of these Ghost workers?
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by moshould(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2016
and who is responsible for adding their names on the payroll who has been jailed ? if nobody is responsible for this questions....you all should gerrarrahia....
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Exponental(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2016
What will it cost FG to ensure the National ID card is available to all and everyone's ID number is synchronized with our documentations.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2016
they always removed ghost workers even in Jonathan's administration which is not an issue but my problem is when will they replace ghost workers for real workers if not it will continue to pave ways for ghost workers
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Emmysteve(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2016
This trash is specially cooked for the zombies to digest. 200Billion my feet. Useless and confused government. Abeg next propaganda.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
Federal govt and state govt are removing ghost workers steady, make question is when are they going to fix those looking for work in that positions, since they has been paying people for those positions....

Let it not be they will fix there own people names there.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by Smooyis(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
More of propaganda. The figure stated is over exaggerated. cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by fixmeon: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2016
Hu u epp wit ds savings:::: still inside private pocket. We're tired of talk talk....
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by ckmayoca: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

How will you get salary when you be ghost worker..

The really civil never complain of Salary for one month..

This one don escape from UCH west ground oh.
Wetin your fada know about me abeg?
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by MosD: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm not a supporter of Jonathan, but he often said it then that corruption can't be fought by chasing people but through systematic means; that's ippis and bvn at work, an initiative of both Jonathan and Buhari's regime
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by bart10: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2016
This government na just propaganda joor cheesy. The earlier they also realized that saving money is not the key issue but what's done with the money to expand the economy.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by APCmyheart(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
ckmayoca:

This one don escape from UCH west ground oh.
Wetin your fada know about me abeg?

LOL I guess you are one of the certificate forger that was shown the way out recently in Oyo State... hahaha

It's not business as usual..
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by ckmayoca: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL I guess you are one of the certificate forger that was shown the way out recently in Oyo State... hahaha

It's not business as usual..

Do you see tribal mark on my face that makes me an Afonja to qualify me to work with oyo state huh? Alaye go park well abeg.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by gawu1: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2016
ajbabs:
Nigerians could not see the effect of the 200 billion naira saved.
''Nigerians could not see the effect of the 200 billion naira saved'', you said?
The facts that 90 percent of Federal workers, civil & public workers now receive their salaries as at when due is because of this wholistic steps taken by the FG and thus, is a commendable feat.
We cannot seat in our comfort and continue to apportion entire blames on FG for the recession. Our own laziness couple with wanting to make it easily is a contributed factor too. The FG has, time without numbers, ouged us to go back to farm may be to help ourselves a little. Those who took to this advice are telling different positive stories today. I am a living witness. You can do that too comes next farming season and stop ungainly complain, my friend.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by gawu1: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Aburi001:
It's very easy to CHANGE 500 ghost workers to 50,000 ghost workers. Just add 2 zeros at the back. After all, we are under the Government of CHANGE grin
Corrupt syndicate sighted! Your types are supposed to be confined in EFCC dungeon immediately you are identified before you unleash your diabolical mind set on the society. I hope when you attempt and get pick up by EFCC, you will not shout Witchhunting.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by prinsam30: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
TooNoisy:
Another lie,

Are they claiming that 50,000 people earning 260k naira on average per month, would be on the payroll and they wouldn't have known all these while?

260k per month is alot of money that only senior civil servants earn. Note; that is the average, so some will earn like 2 or 3 times that. How could that have been in the system for soo long without anyone noticing it.

How many people are there in the entire civil service not to talk of how many earn up to 260k per month. The entire senior staff of the civil service must be ghost workers then which explains why nothing gets done.

I totally agreed with you, It was learnt that N169b is being used to pay Salary every blessed month, how come they were able to recover N200b from 50,000 ghost workers when we have about 400,000 Nigeria policemen and women not to talk of the Army, Air Force and so on..

this APC government keep on lying and deceiving their citizens don't be surprised they will come back later debunk this news
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by gracevile: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
baba Buhari I take God beg u begin absorb the npower people to take those positions. All those who cheated all the jobless people me included ( for ten years ) your punishment no be for here. Long live BABA and thee enemies to see the new Nigeria
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by lindiwey: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
ckmayoca:
When there were ghost workers our salary was regular and now that they ve been weeded off no money to pay salary since Oct. This one surprise me oh. Make una sha rearrange una system well.

Haaa! You sure say na una wey dem never pay since October dem dey refer to as the ghost workers? Lol..For me, november salary came in december we never see december salary either..they claim to have saved 200billion yet they don't have money to pay salaries..
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by ckmayoca: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
lindiwey:

Haaa! You sure say na una wey dem never pay since October dem dey refer to as the ghost workers? Lol..For me, november salary came in december we never see december salary either..they claim to have saved 200billion yet they don't have money to pay salaries..

Then ask any person you knw that works with uch.
Re: FG Removes 50,000 Ghost Workers From Payroll by gogodaye(m): 4:53am On Dec 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Afonja (Yorubas) lost the Ilorin throne to Alimi (Fulani) / APC: We Are Praying For PDP Not To Fall Apart / APC Accuses Amosun Of Diverting Workers’ Money As NLC Confirms Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.