Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company (1077 Views)

Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer / Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company / Dis Is Real.u Can Withdraw Ur Money Immediately.these Are What To Do: 1. Open Gmail Acc At Www.gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2009
I study Petroleum Engineer [no experience yet] at one UK university. I have 2 first degree from Kingston University [Mechanical Engineering] and Unilorin [Geology] [ both with 2.1]

I am fed up with applying for jobs in UK and USA [ i have permanent residency in UK and USA] and their indirect discrimination towards people that are not born in their countries

I just made up my mind to come to Nigeria and work for any company that is ready to employ me even if they are not ready to pay me any money [ i can work free of charge for 1 year]. The only thing that i lack now is the experience and i believe that after one year working either free of charge or not, i will be in a better bargaining position than now.

Please, does any one know any company that is ready to employ me for a year or more? I am ready to work free of charge

Any suggestion please?

Some of the software’s that i know how to use very well are listed below

Petroleum Engineering and reservoir simulation software
Schlumberger Eclipse 100, 300 & Petrel [2008] trained, Pipe-flow, Fakete software suite, Petroleum Expert IPM software suite, Fracport, Petroleum economic software - Petro$ 2.0

Geological software
Schlumberger Petrel G & G, Kingdom suite, Geologger.

Engineering and design software
Mathlab, I-Dea NX, UGX 12, Solid work and AutoCad

My MSc project is
Dynamic Production optimization from the PUNQ reservoir model using Adjoint gradient method[/b]
Close loop reservoir management and optimization of the Punq reservoir model.
Forecasting production from a reservoir using material balance concepts, fluid properties.
Optimization of hydrocarbon recovery considering various depletion / injection modes taking into consideration reservoir uncertainties in order to maximize reservoir Net present value
Application of result to a west African / North Sea producing field
Re: Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
hey pally,

i feel really much for you out there, so that means even out there there are no jobs in the u.k cos u black, dont advise you come down here to naija though, studied petrol engr too from unibadan but am now in the bank!, stay put where you are, and think outside the box, free your mind of petrol engr for now, and do something else, , get into business, it doesnt pay working for free, cos u didnt study free, all the best.
Re: Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
I know where i want to be in 6 years time and with the state of the industry , the future is bright. I too work in a bank for a year but realized very early that banking job is not for me. With one year experience, you can actually determine your salary out there

I just got a reservoir simulation research assistant contract job [3 months] on Thursday
Re: Help - Petroleum Engineer Ready To Do 1 Year Free Job For Any Company by Eggyloo: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
Congratssss oo!!! You are ONE of the very FEW people who really knows what they want, have a STRONG career objective and wont settle for just ANYTHING outside their FOCUS, even against all odds. All the best as u build a successful career.

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Behaving Badly / Naija Job Links / Mtn Nigeria Career Opportunity,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.