Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site (889 Views)

Pclasp Is A 9ja Dating Network Site / How To Develop Instant Android Chating App(social Network) / The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site by zimakod(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
I Have been making serious research on social network website in Nigeria and i found out that, we need to upgrade. For Example facebook was unique and has something to offer to its users, same also with Twitter,instagram and youtube. Also i discovered that creating a Unique, Smart, and simple social website/app is a key to global acceptance, mostly when marketed well. And with this burning desire of making something big out of Nigeria social Tech industry, i focus toward my passion and how i can fix it toward the Social internet life style of the Nigerian Youth and i found It. I came up with the idea of EXTREMEDER. Which was created and co-founded by three close friends, which am one. It was launched in August 14th, 2016 and even since then,has being growing daily. It currently has over 1000 plus users within 4months of launch without advertisement on popular blogs. What is extremeder all about? Extremeder is a social platform,that host online and offline contest with music fund support to upcoming artiste, with a driven Vision of relating business with fun. it also has a unique features that enables you upload a picture, music ,watch videos, get job notification, connect with companies and get daily news update from extremeder. The year is about to come to an end, and i felt like sharing this with you. `Derive a passion and Pursue it but let it be Value Focused` co-founder www.extremeder.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Someone Is Spamming My Forum / Android 6.0 Marshmallow Hidden Features With Tips And Tricks / Hiring A Web Developer Intern To Work During Weekends With Very Little Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.