Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna (18716 Views)

Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by Legend87(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
smartanthony5:
if it dey happen 4 front, me i go dey 4 back,then 4 back me i go stay 4 front.then front and back u go see me 4 middle.thank God no casuality

Ma ona'eme na'iru, gi no ro na azu.. Ma ona'eme na'azu, gi no ro na'iru..tongue

1 Like

Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by donMIG(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
chally02:
On my trip from Kaduna to kano this morning, there was an usual hold up at kawo bridge, I got there only to discover that a train had an accident with a trailer.

According to responses I had from people impatience from the trailer driver caused the accident. After asking him to stop for the train to pass he insisted going forward because he was in a hurry, the train hit the trailer and splited it into two on both sides, the trailer driver took to his heels after the accident, thank God there was no casualty. Let's I forget the train almost derailed aswell.

Wrre u on the train??
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by Legend87(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Category1:
only for zoogeria u go see trailer go dey share rail with train....(see as the railway dirty like whr dem dey train pig).

The next one na airplane go hit motor for air.
Even in this modern age, nigerian train still look like the ones back then in 1943
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by cirmuell(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Category1:

U wan dey claim rivalry with them, instead of make mumu like u dey want better thing.goat.
Oponu, ours is better, that's the point. When was the last time you hear a train derail in Nigeria. It happens every now and then over there. One as recent as yesterday.
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by yedidiah(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
The number of hawkers trailers don kill for that kawo flyover side, no be here o.

Those KASTELLA guys wey no sabi anything go just stand like mannequin challenge.
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by Category1: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
cirmuell:
Oponu, ours is better, that's the point. When was the last time you hear a train derail in Nigeria. It happens every now and then over there. One as recently as yesterday.
Ours is better? That dirty thing??
I pity for our dear life my guy. Anu
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by Category1: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
cirmuell:
Oponu, ours is better, that's the point. When was the last time you hear a train derail in Nigeria. It happens every now and then over there. One as recently as yesterday.
Ours is better? That dirty thing??
I pity for your dear life my guy. Anu
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by cirmuell(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Category1:

Ours is better That dirty thing??
I pity for our dear life my guy. Anu
No, pity your dear life. Dindinrin
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by cardoctor(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Serves the trailer right. Always bullying smaller vehicles on the road. He has now met his match.
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by kassy777: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Category1:
only for zoogeria u go see trailer go dey share rail with train....(see as the railway dirty like whr dem dey train pig).

The next one na airplane go hit motor for air.
That is why I prefer spitting on this zoo country. More that half of Nigerians are typical animals. Sometimes I ask if there is something wrong with the brains of most Nigerians?
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by AK6464(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sounds like Jihad to me
Re: Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna by CRAPHA96(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
yomi007k:

How e affect u? Go slp joor
FULL BLOODED WOMAN WRAPPER cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada / 17 Rescued As Boat Capsizes Near Third Mainland Bridge. / Throwback In History: Concorde Super Sonic Test Flight And Its Heroic Pilots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.