Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos (26805 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by mmsen: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
favourmic:

Bro let talk about present not past govement

Any assessment that you make will be made on past events. You can't discount previous governments.

Ayade is just another useless loudmouth who says whatever the average idiot in the village wants to hear but ultimately does nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by revolt(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerian engineers only drive and ride they CANT build.... Very shameful ...An engineer is a train driver...so what happens to the people that build these things.....they're provably GODSSSSS
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
favourmic:
This man is working not like other pdp members

If you believe the man is working kindly click like

Not doing anything click share

stylishly begging for likes..
oga go and sit down we don see u

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by freeborn76(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
seguno2:

Not like even Lagos with all the empty mouth.
Mono rail we are yet to see after so much money spent since 2010, including $1 billion World Bank loan.

Thank God this is happening in Calabar and not the 'we are hard working' east, you would have filled this place with stinking arrogance...the biggest mistake the South South (especially Akwa Ibom and Cross River) will make is to identify with your deluded Biafra agitations. They are making obvious progress in spite of the challenges, while all you do across the Niger is complain and then run to Lagos and claim land.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
seguno2:

Is he even qualified to be called an Engineer?

Ask the Governor.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Daviddson(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
sarrki:

It shows am a patriot
Patriot ke?Bros, sorry to say, but it shows you're not acting very responsibly. How can you be spamming Nairaland with "God bless Buhari... God bless Nigeria", without making any specific point - in every single thread. I just wonder about those liking your posts. There's nothing bad in supporting the president, but do it with sense of dignity and stop calling people wailers. By the way, Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
baybeeboi:

Dont you get tired?

All ur colleagues have left you.

Omenka could possibly be in his village tapping palm wine right now.

Where's Keneking? Probably hunting monkeys

Passingshot / Dropshot , these ones have gone mute overtime.

Modath and NgeneUknwenu have all left Muhammadu Buhari's threads to masturbate in Wike's Threads.

I saw Fulanimafia with rubber plate begging in Kaduna yesterday.

Buhari has successfully forced them to self exile territory.

U should join them to save face.
Na true oo , where is Keneking tongue

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by THEOffset: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by ariesbull: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
baybeeboi:

Dont you get tired?

Modath and NgeneUknwenu have all left Muhammadu Buhari's threads to masturbate in Wike's Threads.

Funniest quote of the century but apt
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by ariesbull: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
freeborn76:

Thank God this is happening in Calabar and not the 'we are hard working' east, you would have filled this place with stinking arrogance...the biggest mistake the South South (especially Akwa Ibom and Cross River) will make is to identify with your deluded Biafra agitations. They are making obvious progress in spite of the challenges, while all you do across the Niger is complain and then run to Lagos and claim land.

But again

Don't you get tired of this Biafra hints
Allow them to decide.

They have loved together for millennia
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by louqas: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

The only fellow still supporting Buhari.

Why shouldn't he support Buhari, its his choice and he has a right to.
I STILL SUPPORT BUHARI
WHY?
I have never had it so good in my adult life. All my allowances that was stolen by PDP/JONATHAN was paid during 2016 .even with recession my bank account keep growing without MMM .
there was a thread on front page a couple of days ago that said people in onitsha are having bumper sales and my comment was the fact that it is CHANGE that has brought about prosperity in the land due to increased patronage of locally produced goods . Ibos stand to gain the most with this government's policy yet they don't want to see anything good with this government. SMH
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by kettykin: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
fashrola:

And you think some internal forces in the FG gonna allow that to happen?

If the internal forces can allow badagry and lekki port why will they not allow a port in Niger delta.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by DropShot: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
AngelicBeing:
Na true oo , where is Keneking tongue
I guess you're banned as Keneking.

I miss these your monkey stunts. grin grin
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:

I guess you're banned as Keneking.

I miss these your monkey stunts. grin grin
l am not banned or else how do l still post, Keneking is in the forest hunting for monkeys grin grin

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by DropShot: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
AngelicBeing:
l am not banned or else how do l still post, Keneking is in the forest hunting for monkeys grin grin
Seriously, how do you do these postures of your monkeys?

grin grin grin
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by klinting(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
"MBA MBA ERU" That name rings a bell grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:

Seriously, how do you do these postures of your monkeys?

grin grin grin
Keneking taught me, l was in his Monkey academy for 10 years learning how to train monkeys and l graduated with 5 PHD's from Kenekings school of Monkey technology & Management in Sweden grin grin tongue

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by darknetcom: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
seguno2:

Is he even qualified to be called an Engineer?

are you serious??...
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by DropShot: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
AngelicBeing:
Keneking taught me, l was in his Monkey academy for 10 years learning how to train monkeys and l graduated with 5 PHD's from Kenekings school of Monkey technology & Management in Sweden grin grin tongue
You be case Keneking.

But "it's amazing".

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by seguno2: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
darknetcom:
are you serious??...

If you know why a train driver should be called an engineer, just provide the details of his qualifications endorsed by COREN.
Thanks
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by darknetcom: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Daviddson:
Patriot ke?Bros, sorry to say, but it shows you're not acting very responsibly. How can you be spamming Nairaland with "God bless Buhari... God bless Nigeria", without making any specific point - in every single thread. I just wonder about those liking your posts. There's nothing bad in supporting the president, but do it with sense of dignity and stop calling people wailers. By the way, Jesus is Lord!

i like his posts...
he is a brother...

go hug a tree...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by rabex123(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

The only fellow sticking his nose in other peoples business
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
What is the Delta State Governor doing OKOWA You said prosperity for all Deltans, but I'm seen prosperity for only Anioma.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

Not him alone , millions are with him

1 Like

Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by busyfishing(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

i still support PMB
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by Ugosample(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
fashrola:

And you think some internal forces in the FG gonna allow that to happen?

Which "internal forces"?
Abeg leave story
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by djbobby007: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
giles14:
engr. MBA MBA eru.

so cross river have indigenous igbos
igbo like good thing,I knw u will say akwa ibom is part if biafra bcuz of monorail,stop dis attachment mentality go home and develop ur region
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by bokohalal(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
And Cross Rivers State no get oyel.
Re: Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos by ajepako(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
baybeeboi:

Dont you get tired?

Gosh...you just echoed my thought....

Where is fulanimafia ...

He has really gone mute these days..

kai Buhari...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: Kidnapped Nigerians Who Paid Ransom Can Demand Refund From FG / Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.