Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. (1732 Views)

This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost / Ross Berkley Of Everton Could Play For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by surveyProf(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2009
Guus Hiddink for Super eagles job, demands $250,000 Dollars per month to win the world cup for Nigeria, i.e equivalent of =N=37,500,000 Monthly …………

Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by FBS: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2009
Source?
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Sagamite(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2009
FBS:

Source?

Nigerian journalist with nothing in his belly, no money in his pocket and needs to eat.
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Mannylex(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2009
it's true that nff want's to hire Guss Hiddink,but haven't heard the amount. it was said during stv news(sport) at 10.
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by azeeza(f): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2009
the guy whose team lost to slovakia last nite and 9ja is dropping such huge amount of cash just to get his ass down here.i used to critize amodu but we should give him a chance,i learnt this morning that camp will be open on 28th of december for nation cup that is 2 weeks 2 the tourney. shocked
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by FBS: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
azeeza:

the guy whose team lost to slovakia last nite and 9ja is dropping such huge amount of cash just to get his ass down here.i used to critize amodu but we should give him a chance,i learnt this morning that camp will be open on 28th of december for nation cup that is 2 weeks 2 the tourney. shocked
em em. . .not slovakia. Its Slovenia.  cheesy

Meanwhile can the OP post the source of this information?
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2009
No source but according to Toyin Ibitoye of Channels TV, the Presidential Taskforce led by Rotimi Amaechi is determined to get Guus Hiddink at all cost and is willing to match or even surpass what he was been payed as coach of Russia. He said this is in the region of 250,000 USD/month.

Keep in mind that the guy is hot-cake right now and Nigeria isn't the only country after his services.

He also expressed his opinion that for that amount, the guy should be given the mandate to win the World cup for Nigeria.
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
semid4lyfe:

No source but according to Toyin Ibitoye of Channels TV, the Presidential Taskforce led by Rotimi Amaechi is determined to get Guus Hiddink at all cost and is willing to match or even surpass what he was been payed as coach of Russia. He said this is in the region of 250,000 USD/month.

Keep in mind that the guy is hot-cake right now and Nigeria isn't the only country after his services.

He also expressed his opinion that for that amount, the guy should be given the mandate to win the World cup for Nigeria.

Honestly, I would prefer if Hiddink is appointed to run Rivers State instead.
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Kx: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
No source,no merit.
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Emperoh(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
All rumours!!! Nothing to say. No be so them rumour say Ancelloti go coach Naija in 2005

Sagamite
How much commission are you taking from Amodu's Salary? grin grin grin grin
This your defence don turn from Sympathy to something else oo!!
SHuo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2009
Emperoh:

All rumours!!! Nothing to say. No be so them rumour say Ancelloti go coach Naija in 2005

Sagamite
How much commission are you taking from Amodu's Salary? grin grin grin grin
This your defence don turn from Sympathy to something else oo!!
SHuo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na only 4% o! grin
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Emperoh(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
Sagamite:

Na only 4% o! grin

Let me give u 40% so u can support Fanny Amun for the SE job? wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Olaolufred(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
Sagamite,

I offer you 1 million to start campaign for me.

Na for only 4% you wan die put for Nairaland?

Na wa 4 u oooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
Emperoh:

Let me give u 40% so u can support Fanny Amun for the SE job? wink cheesy cheesy

40 ke?

I go murd person wey say Fanny no good o!

Na you police go arrest for that o! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Visits President Jonathan To Say Thank You / BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi To Be Crowned 2017 Ballon D'or Winner.. / Ahmed Musa And Victor Moses Snob The NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.