Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (40383 Views)

New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
kodded:
atheist right now cool
wink tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Sanchez01: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
kodded:
atheist right now cool
grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Sanchez01: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
shevchenko:
Rubbish .Where is the picture of him running in Nigeria ? Take this senseless post and dump it in the Lagoon
It's obvious you've never been to Lagos since you cannot recognize the Third Mainland Bridge in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Devil punish buhari embarassed
go and price a new brain and i will buy for you pleasssse.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by peekay007: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
u like trouble o grin
DuruCrusher:
One shoe To run round the world ? ?

Hmmmmm.. I comment my reserve lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by emyddon: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I feel for you sha.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by iambijo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Rossikki:
Oh shut up...Mr Inferiority complex.
you suffering from self denial.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by bart10: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
shevchenko:
Rubbish .Where is the picture of him running in Nigeria ? Take this senseless post and dump it in the Lagoon

You know see d Lagos cable bridge ni? Abi recession don dabaru ur brain cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by yodin: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
shevchenko:

Mmhhh! Which village is controlling this one? Pls travel out in ur country to see things and not just telling us how backward u are at a place since 19AD
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
with all the money this guy has, he still feels free running around. clean money, clear conscience.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Yishah(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
DuruCrusher:
One shoe To run round the world ? ?

Hmmmmm.. I comment my reserve lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol. Nigerians ehn...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by yungnot(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
same top and sneakers he dey wear
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by flamingREED(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
LMAyedun:
Pastor Mark Zuckerberg.

Zuckerberg my role model.
The slayer of atheists worldwide
grin
The nightmare of Mr. Seun.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by abumeinben(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
kodded:
atheist right now cool

Seriously bruh, I don't understand what you mean
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Nas2004: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
And God punish ....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by ALIEN2000(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who is this Tall Black man always Running beside him giving Zukerberg Serious Close marking Na him Body guard So..?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by 3mmyz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
The black guy in three of those pics is a Nigerian and from the south side, I'm not talking tribe ish, I'm talking true friendship and 100% professionalism

I'm currently happy cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Cletus77(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Watoff Nairobi? Abi him.no jog dere?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Gazzy88(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
Exercise is necessary for every human.
I pray you receive sense in time and I'm very sure you are an aboki cos no sensible southerner will be this stupid. Preaching Atiku as if he's the messiah we all waiting for. SMH
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Atiku2019: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Gazzy88:
I pray you receive sense in time and I'm very sure you are an aboki cos no sensible southerner will be this stupid. Preaching Atiku as if he's the messiah we all waiting for. SMH

Lol take it easy man... Atiku 2019 smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by Damfostopper(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
shevchenko:
u lack vitamin A... since u can't see d first pix is Lagos..... I congratulate and salute ur stewpidity... its exceeds my understanding

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by shevchenko(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2016
yodin:

Mmhhh! Which village is controlling this one? Pls travel out in ur country to see things and not just telling us how backward u are at a place since 19AD
bart10:

You know see d Lagos cable bridge ni? Abi recession don dabaru ur brain cheesy
OK I see it .i see the dirty ground .What's that bridge called .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. by shevchenko(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2016
davodyguy:

I hope your hatred will not prevent you from making 2017. The first pix is that of Lagos. Cos the city looks so beautiful, you think it doesn't look like Nigeria right?

That's what Fashola did in 8 years.

Great Legacy

What I saw is Fasola spending 30million for a website

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.