Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Banks!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk About Nigerian Banks!!! (481 Views)

The Worrisome Trend Of Sensational Social Media Journalism About Nigerian Banks / N720bn Currency Swap Deal Attracts Nigerian Banks To China / Ussd Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Nigerian Banks!!! by ipreach: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016

(1) UBA

That bank looks like a shrine..
Everywhere is just painted red.. Hehehehehee this bank is very stingy... They will never employ
workers... Its only in UBA you will enter and see empty cashier seats... They only employ 1 Cashier stressing customers as if they will feed you after. I suspect there General manager is a Manchester United fan. They spent a lot of money to build a bank but employed few slow workers who can't even satisfy customers (Pogba).

(2) First Bank
This bank has the highest number of customers......The only bank that looks like a market......The only difference is that you see people with suits and pens.

(3) Eco bank!!!
Hian this bank will just be looking like somebody's bathroom.. Very small bank... Just jam park people like sardines......Their workers no dey even wear suit again probably because of heat... Everybody they enter the bank with hand fans ..

(4) Diamond Bank....
This bank dey vex me pass our politicians. Just
fancy for nothing.....They will just use flowers to design everywhere.....I even heard their General manager is an Agriculturist.... Only to employ beautiful ladies... Some people will come to bank and won't like to go back again because of the beautiful compound..

(5) I hate Zenith bank...

The only thing dem know how to do best is to decorate their walls with mirrors.You will just stay at the front and be seeing someone behind you...Sometimes if you enter the bank, you will be confused . you won't even know which road to follow because everybody is
appearing two two for the mirror... I wonder if their general manager is a Crystal palace fan.. Just carry crystal full everywhere.

(6) Union Bank!!!!
This bank is older than some people's grandfather... Sometimes, I begin to think maybe the children of Israelites
have accounts with Union bank... Their security men sef na old old men...old old men bank... Even baba has an account with union bank.... Ordinary water dispenser dem no get.. If you are thirsty go and fetch water from the gallon beside their security men.

(7) .sterling bank:
at first u will think the bank is serious only for u to open account and wait for like 3weeks b4 u will even get your account number, they won't even send u your account number 2ru sms, waiting for any day u will remember to visit the bank, very stingy slow set of people, is only in ds bank that they will ask u to go and photocopy your ID card outside just not to waste there papers

(coolGTBank
The Bank that can employ young staffs, especially their very fine male staffs.
BUT!!!
Before you receive credit alert, it will take 69 years but before the money finish counting from the atm them don debit you.
They charge for unnecessary things even to check your balance.
That's how they charge me for ATM maintenance monthly, is it not the atm that's with me, I'm not understanding.
If you loss your phone and atm at once, you bera run to the bank to block your atm, cause their mobile banking ain't secured.

(9) U can add urs...

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Banks!!! by dingbang(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Banks!!! by kmaxx(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Banks!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
* Diamond bank don't hire much pretty girls, the bank with the most pretty girls is FCMB, sometimes I wonder if they select models to work for them.

* That Eco bank, Are they cursed to be using small building?

* GT bank would never erect a fence and for some security reason, it works.

* CBN is yet to settle the beef between GTB and UBA online banking transaction, it takes forever for funds to reflect or failed transaction.

* The Bank that gives direction sign >>> to their entrance but not exit is Access bank so you can easily find your way in but not out.

* Stanbic IBTC should be given award for their ATM machine nationwide, rarely disappoints.

* 70% of GTB customers are students and youth.

* The bank with the best online platform delivery is diamond closely followed by Gtb.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Over 100% Profit Selling Physical Products Without Importing! / Skye Bank In Trouble Over N1.8bn Loan To Purchase Seized 47 Vehicles / Photo: Baby Abandoned By The Roadside At Abeokuta-lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.