Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French (33388 Views)

Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by ensamy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
He will be released because he is an undercover agent. Otherwise he could have escaped with Boko Haram.
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
ojmetrix:

which jesus

One of the prophets of Allah
The son of Mary and Joseph
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by hatchy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
White man from france...

Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by Cletus77(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
they should reserve him for further investigation and the Government should not make any stupid move
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by gr8cany: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
So bokoharam can now boast of expert rates, Perhaps he was held against his will, but the good thing be say Sambisa matter don end. But wait, where are the remaining Chibok girls? As for the white dude.....

i'm sure you didnt read the epistle cool
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by rottennaija(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
PurestBoy:

CIA operative cannot be arrested cheaply or break easily like that.

For where? They can, they have always been from time to time
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by grandstar(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
darknetcom:

who cares...anybody that dont look like you is white...

arabs are children of alexander the greek.....white...greeks are white people..

first they turn every black person to mullatos,then they turn the mullatos to whites...

its a slow process,but very effective...

Arabs are descended from Abraham. Where do you get all your details from? undecided
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by darknetcom: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
grandstar:

Arabs are descended from Abraham. Where do you get all your details from? undecided

abraham koh,nefretiti ni..

you are descendend of abraham not them..

they are children if cain...

remember that basttard that slew his brother??...

all white people no matter what form are children of cain...

somehow they managed to survive the flood because of blacks like you...

they suppose to be extinct by now...but you and your woman never learn...
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by darknetcom: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
i would have put a bullet immediately in his head...

those white brain washed white jesus christ christians will try all type of excuss to help am...

i say jungle justice...
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by tammie24: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
I nor talk am?

Those people are terrorists and terrorist sponsors!

I said it!
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by willibounce1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
OMG...there is nothing like a white man. People should just stop this nonsense. No human being is white...it is impossible.
Re: Captured Whiteman In Sambisa Is French by darknetcom: 1:59am On Dec 29, 2016
willibounce1:
OMG...there is nothing like a white man. People should just stop this nonsense. No human being is white...it is impossible.

then red..

who cares...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.