Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Business Ideas For 2017 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Ideas For 2017 (1460 Views)

Search No More, We Got Great Business Ideas For You / 3 Solid Business Ideas For Financial Freedom / I Need Business Ideas For Uni Student Environment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas For 2017 by bercks(f): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Good morning!!

I want to do this special talk this morning..

It's good to have a job but it's best to be your own boss. I really advice that while working for the government or an individual, also work for yourself as an employer can withdraw his/her job anytime.

I talked about spending versus investing; I want to show you what some of us plugged into, it is turning people's plan B into plan A especially in the current economy that has cost a lot their jobs. Some haven't been paid for months, even federal government workers.

Take a look at the picture below, an opportunity some of us took and when I saw this, I was like wow, a company paying out this much to her consultants in a year(2014 payment was for just Oct to Dec). Let's take a look at this year 2016 payout ., 425 million naira has been paid out so far to consultants this year and when I did the maths, about 25million naira is paid to government as tax for these commissions paid out(don't ask me what government does with it o cos I don't know) .....

In 2017 you owe it to yourself to have a side project, if you love to do a white collar job and if you love to work from home, there are lots of great opportunities or businesses you can do full time, the above is one of them...

Don't say you don't have capital to start what you really want to do, there are great ends to a means.

I tell people, if I want to have multiple sources of income here is what I will do; I will work my network marketing opportunity and invest it in other things e.g open up a laboratory...( I'm a medical laboratory scientist).

Don't be scared to take a bold step, make it a goal to do so now, you will be glad you did.
In 2017, make a difference....

Want to take a look at this opportunity?
08134504605 (WhatsApp enabled)

Re: Business Ideas For 2017 by ultrazone(m): 4:23am On Oct 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For 2017 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
5m available at first bank Lekki

1 transaction holds in the bank interested person should call me @ 08022916391

(1) (Reply)

Sales Sales Sales!!! Vibrated Block Making Machine / Mazda Tribute 2001 And Infinity Fx 35 For Sale / I Supplies Wine Openers To Club, Bars And Hotels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.