Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

For Nairalanders One Time Setup And You Are Made Forever-ur Choice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Nairalanders One Time Setup And You Are Made Forever-ur Choice (377 Views)

Cryptos Airdrops Alert for Nairalanders... / Accumulate 160.91 Bitcoin With A One Time Investment Of 13500naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Nairalanders One Time Setup And You Are Made Forever-ur Choice by ictenthusiast(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
If you are aiming for an outstanding future you must be committed to rubbing your mind with greater minds thereby becoming sharper by the day. Information is both the gateway for man’s advancement and the cure for all his frustrations; it’s also the key factor to man’s success in the race of life. Nothing transforms like information. A change won’t just occur a change is effected, if I and a willing partner or partners will see any farther it by standing on the shoulders of those who have gone ahead of us.
My name is Abraham and I want to assure you of a fact Nigerians, foreigner, few people with enthusiasm, dedication, consistency, hard work, perseverance, persistence, genuine information legitimately pull of a living from the internet running into figures that depends on the individual. The good news is me—how you might ask / for years now have been working with the internet and how to harness it, at this stage now, I have reliable information, teachers, mentors, platforms, websites and individuals, including myself that my mentee can work with apply creativity and get desirable results in no time since even if he"s a newbie.
This is a long term project and fifty days after setup my men tee starts to reap dividends for a long time to come, a newbie can become a professional in this business.Remember with my mentor ship and your startup capital you are made for life.
In return for your co-operation fifty thousand every thirty days for five months after the first fifty days elapse. Depends on your investment though
Minimum of one hundred thousand naira will put us on a path to finding answers the higher the capital the easier it gets for us. Our money will get us access to Enthusiast and connoisseurs. I want open minded people, no pessimist, trust is essential for us to work together and the business can be done anywhere there’s access to light and internet connection.
Please if you don’t have any idea of how online business transpire u might not understand for now my explanation or even after a one on one meeting that’s where trust and having faith in the unseen comes in. If on the other hand you have an idea, you can use a computer well, sharp, observant, and teachable --- I will make you thirsty, you will burn with passion, you will learn one of the easiest money making technique done at your comfort, most importantly live our dreams and make disciples of our self. This is worth giving it all up for. You won’t be disappointed. It’s one hundred percent legitimate earnings.
I can have many partners we can be the acronym (team) Together Everyone Achieves More financially very important—as long as we have a common goal this is achievable.
I want loyalist, people burning with enthusiasm, people who want to prosper by knowledge. Remember our capital is hitting the bull’s eye.
We won’t be doing magic. It requires daily work. Let’s learn more to earn more. The more we know d more valuable we become. I challenge anyone.
I work in a cyber café in Lagos. I can give you a presentation, show you our chances of surviving, show you what lies ahead endless opportunities, but you will buy the time we going to use.
If you see the big picture call me
zero-nine-zero-three-seven-nine-five-one-two-six-six.

Join me at the top Abraham
Re: For Nairalanders One Time Setup And You Are Made Forever-ur Choice by tmanis(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
See my signature..

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Rent And For Sale At Ikorodu Ibeshe Lagos / Empower Yourself To Be A Professional Website Designer / New Website Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.